Chapter Eleven

{Daichi POV}
I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I look at the clock and see that it's 9:00. I head to the kitchen and see Suga working on breakfast.

I'm not sure what it was, but I felt like I might cry. Don't ask, because I really don't know myself. My thoughts caught up with my emotions and I realized that I'm probably crying because of Suga.

He's done so much for me the past few days. He cooks me meals, buys the groceries, he really does live up to the name of the team mom.

I absentmindedly walk up behind him and hug him from behind.

"Uh, D-Daichi?" He gets a little flustered, which I find adorable. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you." I say quietly. Suga looks at me, obviously confused.

"Daichi, what is this about?" I tighten my grip around his waist.

"You've done so much for me the past few days, I don't think I could ever repay you." I continue to hold on to him, not wanting to let go.

"Kay, I have no idea where this is coming from, but it's not necessarily to pay me back." He said, turning around and breaking my grip. "I'm doing this because I want to help."

He gives me the smile that I love the most. I can feel my face slightly heat up. The moment is broken by the sound of the door bell.

"I'll get it while you finish breakfast." I say to Suga as I head towards the front door. I open the door to reveal a tall, slim woman with tan skin and long brown hair that went down to her waist. I didn't know who it was until she spoke.

"Hey Daichi." She smiled. I immediately realized who it was.

"Aunt Rei!" I return her smile. "You never come over. Is something the matter?" I asked. She shakes her head and invites herself in. I don't do anything about it, it is her place after all.

She steps inside and is slightly taken a back by the smell of breakfast. "Since when do you know how to cook?" She asked me. A chuckle a bit.

"Since never." I reply. She looks at me with a smug look.

"Did you finally get yourself a boyfriend?" I feel the blood rush to my face.

"Wh- No!" I relpy all flustered. "He's just a friend who's staying for a bit." She give me an annoyed look.

"Don't give me that 'he's just a friend' bullshit." She crosses her arms. "Besides, why would he be staying if he's not your boyfriend?" And I answer with a summarized version of the story.

"We got in a fight, I tried to commit suicide, I was in the hospital for about a week, he wa-" She stopped me.

"You attempted suicide and were in the hospital for a week!" She stared at me with wide eyes. I nod my head.

"Where was I, umm, he was worried about me so he insisted on staying for a while." She smacks the back of my head.

"You are such a dumbass." I rub the back of my head and look at her.

Just as our conversation is ending, Suga came around the corner.

"Breakfast is ready." He gives Aunt Rei a smile. "I made too much food, so feel free to join us!" She smiles back.

"Thanks for the invite, but I just came to drop this off." She handed me a thicc envelope. (I couldn't resist!)

"Why come all the way here?" I asked slightly confused. "You usually just mail it." I take the envelope from her.

"I was in town so I thought I'd drop it off personally." She shrugged. "Well, I'll be off then. See ya later Daichi." She walked out the door and Suga headed back to the kitchen. Before I closed the door, my Aunt stopped me.

"You better ask him out soon." I felt my face heat up. she laughed. "I'm serious though. If you don't shoot your shot, someone's gonna snatch him from you." I roll my eyes and say goodbye. I close the door and head back to the kitchen.

"Who was that?" Suga asked. I place the envelope on a small shelf next to the doorway.

"She's my Aunt. She just came to give me a bit of money to last for about the next month or so." Suga look a little confused. Him being the polite angel he is, he didn't ask. I knew I would have to tell him eventually though.

We sat down and ate breakfast in a comfortable silence that was soon broken.

"So, what exactly did you have planned for today?" I asked, curious of what Suga had in mind.

"Um, I don't know." He shrugged his shoulders. "Walk around for a bit, maybe do some window shopping. I mostly just need a day to relax and I know that you probably want to get out of the house, so I thought we just could go out and do whatever."

I feel the blood rush to my face at the thought of 'going out'. I know he only meant it in a friend kind of way, but it still made me a bit flustered.

{Suga POV}
Ever since Daichi came out to me as gay, I've been feeling more confedent in my chances with him. I was really tempted to straight up ask him out, but I chickened out last minute. In all honetsy, I'm really upset that I did because now he thinks it's just as friends, but I want to see it as a proper date.

I snap out of my thoughts and take my plates to the sink.

"I'm gonna go wash up and get dressed." I say walking out of the kitchen.

"Alright." Daichi replys. I go to the spare room, where I have all my things unpacked, and pick out a fuzzy, light grey sweater and black jeans.

I take my clothes to the bathroom and plop them on the floor. I take off my pajamas and get in the shower

Once I'm dressed, I step out of the bathroom to see that Daichi is also dressed and ready to go. He's wearing a simple black hoodie and dark blue, slightly faded jeans.

"You ready to go?" He asked with his shoes on, waiting by the door.

"Yup!" I give him a smile and put my shoes on. I grab a black beanie and put it on, then we leave the house to have a relaxing day in town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its 1am and I'm tired, but I needed to finish this chapter so it's fine. I'm also proof reading this while half asleep but I thinks its fine lol