Chapter Seven

{Suga POV}
My mother agreed to sign Daichi out of the hospital, so after a couple phone calls, we went to pick up Daichi and bring him home.

"Thank you so much for the help Ms. Sugawara. Sorry for the trouble." Daichi got out of the car and bowed his head.

"Oh it's no trouble at all. I'm glad to help." She smiles and Daichi starts heading towards his house. "Go." My mom whispered to me.

"What?" I asked, super confused.

"Go be with Daichi!" She motioned towards his house. My face turned pink.

"Mom, what in the world are you talking about?" She grabbed my arm and looked at me with soft eyes.

"Honey, I'm your mother. You can't hide from me in the closet forever." I could feel my face heat up. She giggled. "Seriously though Koushi, I know how much Daichi means to you, so go stay with him for a while." I stared at her in awe before I said anything.

"But what about you?" I said, worried about me being gone for so long. My mom is a strong and independent woman, but I know how lonley she gets when I'm away at training camps. She cups my face in her hand.

"I'll be fine Kou. Now go!" She once again motions towards Daichis house. I throw my hands in the air.

"Ok!" I laugh, "But I don't have anything." My mom reaches into the back seat and hands me a bag with things I may need while staying with Daichi. I watch in amazement as she place the bag in my lap. "Oh my god mom." She laughs and stretches across my lap to open my door.

"Now, get out of my car and be with the one you love." My face turns bright red.

"Mom!" I say in shock. She pushes me in attempts to get me out of the car.

"Go!" She yelled. I get out of the car and start chasing after Daichi.

"Daichi!" I yell as I run towards his front door. He looks back at me with a surprised look on his face.

"Suga? What are you doing?" He just kinda stood there as I walked up to his porch.

"I'm staying with you so you don't try something like that again." I walked up beside him and he was staring at me in shock.

"You really don't have to. I'll be fine on my own, really!" He said, but I didn't listen. I took the keys out of his hand.

"Daichi, I really care about you and I want to make sure you're ok. In all honesty, I'm not sure how well I would sleep at night knowing that you could be trying something like that again and I wouldn't be there to help you." I looked down, slightly embarrassed and trying to hide my slightly pink face.

"Suga..." I realized that I had brought the mood down, so I tried to bring it up a little. I unlocked the door and gave Daichi a smile.

"Long story short, you don't really have much of a choice." I open the door and start taking off my shoes when I felt Daichi grab my arm.

"Suga," I look behind me and he's on the verge of tears. "Thank you." He gives me a smile with tears running down his face. I'm known as the mom of the team, so I guess you could say it was a mother instinct or whatever, but I pull in Daichi for a hug, trying to comfort him.

"It's no problem." We stand there hugging for a moment when I notice my moms car still parked on the curb.
As discreetly as possible, I try to break the hug and usher Daichi inside. I put the key back in the pouch and shoot my mom and irritated look before I go inside.

As usual, Daichis parents aren't home. I've noticed his parents haven't been home alot since they moved into this place a few months ago. I brush it off and set my stuff in the livingroom.