Chapter Fifteen

Quick note before we begin. I'm not very confident in my knowledge of the Japanese school year so I'm using the Canadian school year.

{Suga POV}
I was a little hesitant to leave Daichi alone, but I realized that if I babied him like this, he wouldn't get better. So I decide to go ahead without him.

I get to the lobby and the whole team is waiting for us.

"Ah Sugawara, there you are." The Coach says. He looks around for a sec. "Where's Sawamura?"

"He'll be right down." I walk towrads the team and Coach started talking about what would be happening over the next few days.

Shortly after, there was a ding from the elevator and Daichi came and joined the group. I noticed that he was sucking on his finger. Then he took a small piece of tissue and pinched it between his pointer finger and thumb.

"What happened?" I whisper as he joins and stands beside me.

"I pricked my finger on a safety pin." He said with a small chuckle. "My own dumbness surprises me sometimes." I let out a small giggle.

"Sawamura! Glad to see you've joined us." The Coach exclaimed.

"Sorry I'm late." Daichi replied. Coach shook his head.

"It's alright." He said. "Well, now that everyone is here, there's something I must adress. As you know, we're half way through May, which means we have a month and a half left of the school year. We were planning a big final weekend for the team, but things change and life happens." The atmosphere of the room became sad. I subconsciously grabbed Daichis hand a squeezed it.

"Uhh... Suga?" Daichi whispers. I look up and he glances down at our hands. I quickly let go.

"I'm so sorry." My face heats up and we turn our attention back to the Coach.

"With that being said, I think you can all guess where I'm going with this." The room fell into a silence. "This weekend will be the last official training camp if this year. So please, make the most of your time here." Everyone had a sad expression on their faces. The Coach said a few final things and we all loaded onto the bus.

"So... Our final training camp, huh." I say, taking a seat next to Daichi.

"Yea." He sighs.

"I'm gonna miss Karasuno. Like, alot." I lean back into the seat. Daichi lightly punches me in the arm.

"Nows not the time to be thinking about that. Like Coach said, we need to make the most of our time here." He gives me a comforting smile of which I return.

"Yea, you're right." The bus starts moving, so I put my earbuds in and start listening to music.

~Short Time Skip~

When we finally got to the gym, Nekoma and Fukurodani were already there. Due to the fact that there were only three teams, the first day was mostly three on three matches, one player from each team on a team of three. There were two matches at one time. The rest of us did drills and/or observed the 3v3 until it was our turn.

Nothing interesting happened the first day. Our team (I like to imagine Suga, Kuroo and Komi but it doesn't really matter) won most of our matches.

The day was over as soon as it started and we were now on our way back to the hotel, completely wiped.

~Skip to the Hotel~

I got changed into a t-shirt and some shorts and climbed into bed, followed shortly by Daichi.

"Hey Daichi?" I say as we start settling into bed. "I know you don't want to talk about it and I'm not going to pressure you into telling me, but I eventually want to know what happened this morning." The room fell silent. "It really worried me to see you like that. I'll say it again, I don't want you to feel pressure to tell me, so just tell me whenever you're ready." I turn off the lamp on the bedside table.

"Thanks Suga." He says softly. I smile to myself.

"Night Daichi."

~~~

It was a bright and beautiful day. We were walking in a park with a nice little pond. We sit near the edge in the grass.

"The water is really beautiful today." I say, staring into the sparkling water.

"Not as beautiful as you." Daichi says, lifting my chin with his fingers and looking at me in my eyes. My face feels like it's on fire.

"D-Dai-" My words were cut off by his lips on mine.

I slowly start to feel more comfortable and start melting into the kiss. I feel him bite my bottom lip asking for entrance to which I grant. This deepens the kiss.

He breaks the kiss and we catch our breath. We lay on th grass, cuddled up against each other.

"Daichi?" I said. He hummed in response. "I love you." I confessed.
He looked down at me and smiled.

"I love you too, Koushi." He kissed my forehead and I snuggled into his chest. We layed there for a few minutes before I closed my eyes.

~~~

{Daichi POV}
I woke up at about 5am to a tug on my shirt. I open my eyes to see Suga snuggled into my chest fast asleep. I hear him mumble my name. I give a small hum and lean in a bit to hear what he's saying.

"I love you." I hear him say. My heart stops, then starts going at 100 mph. I take a breath to compose myself. I smile down at him.

"I love you too, Koushi." I kiss him on the forehead, praying to god that he's asleep.

I try going to back to sleep, but my mind is keeping me awake. I decide to go on my phone for a bit.

~Like, an hour later~

It was 6am and Sugas alarm starting going off signaling the start of the second day of our training camp.

He got up and turned of the alarm.

"Morning." I say with a smile.

"Mornin'." He says with a groggy morning voice.

Adorable

He climbs out of bed and heads for the bathroom.

"I'm just gonna get a shower." He said. I nod my head.

"Alright. I gotta go wake the others." I put some clothes and headed out to wake everyone up.

After 30 long minutes, I finally made my way back to my room. Suga was cleaning up.

"You almost ready?" I asked from the door way. He jumped a little.

"Oh, y-yea." We walked to the elevator and headed down for breakfast. The elevator was silent until Suga spoke.

"Daichi, did I talk in my sleep at all last night?" He asked. I turned red, remembering what had happened. Should I just tell him?

"Yea, a bit." I told him. He got flustered.

"W-what did I say?" He asked. I wasn't sure if I should tell him. I thought about it and decided against it.

"I couldn't tell." I shrugged my shoulders. He let out a sigh of relif. "Why? Did you have a weird dream?" His face turned bright red.

"Y-Yea." He said quietly. I let out a small chuckle and the elevator door opened. We walked out to see Coach and Takeada~Sensei already having breakfast.

"Morning boys." Takeada greeted us with a smile.

"Morning." Suga and I said in unison.

We got some cereal and sat at a nearby table. The rest of the team started coming down and soon enough, the whole team was enjoying breakfast together. 

At about 7:30, Coach told us we had to leave for our second day of training. Let me tell you now, I was not ready for the day ahead...

-------------------------♡--------------------------

This chapter is only really here for filler and fan service. Also, I've been really enjoying my comments recently XD