Chapter Sixteen

{Suga POV}
The ride to the gym was surprisingly quiet. Of course, there were a few light conversations, some obligatory bickering between Hinata and Kageyama, but, for the most part, everyone seemed to be in their own little worlds. I was no exception.

The entire time, I couldn't stop thinking about my dream. It had felt so real. It felt like he was really there with me, telling me he loved me. I was soon taken back to reality by someone shaking my shoulder.

I look up and everyone is getting out of their seats. I get up and Daichi lets out a small chuckle.

We head into the gym to see that we were the last to arrive.

I felt a small pang of anxiousness as I walked through the doors. I look around the gym to see Nekoma, Fukurodani and Aoba Johsai already starting their stretches. Aoba Johsai. I saw Oikawa look at me and wave flirtatiously. Out of politeness, I wave back.

After all the teams are done with their stretches, we play a few practice matches.

Our match against Aoba Johsai felt... weird. I mean, there's always been tension between our teams, but today felt different. I wouldn't be able to tell you what it was right off, but there was definitely an uneasy tension that I couldn't quite shake. That mixed with my thoughts of the dream, I was not in shape to go on. But, life was like 'lol no' and Coach decided to throw me in for the final stretch of the game.

"You're on Sugawara." He says, handing me a small sign with the number 11 on it. The rally ends and I go on the court. I like to think that I was pretty good at hiding my stress, but as always  Daichi could see right through me.

"You alright Suga?" He asked. "You look a little tense." I nod my head in response and head to my spot to serve the ball. There was alot of tension on the court and I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt it.

The ref whistled and I served the ball, trying to aim for their ace, Iwaizumi. Unfortunately, their #7 libero came in and received it. It was sent to Oikawa who set it for Iwaizumi. Luckly, Kageyama was able to get a one touch.

The ball was recieved by Daichi and was passed to me for a synchronized attack. I set the ball to Asahi who got us a point. It was match point and still my turn to serve.

I need to get this.

The whistle blows and I lead up to my serve. I try as hard as I can to focus on the ball, but I end up making eye contact with Oikawa. He gives me a seductive smile, which slightly throws me off. I hit the ball, but it was weak and not well coordinated. It hits the top of the net and falls on to Seijohs side. The ball hits the floor and we win the match.

Daichi runs over to Coach and they talk for a sec. When he calls us over for a huddle, Daichi pulls me aside to talk to me.

"Hey, are you sure everything is ok?" He asks with concern in his voice. "I could tell that something threw you off on that last serve. You know you can talk to me." I nod my head in response.

"Yea, I know. I guess I'm just a little off today." I say, lowering my head. He puts his hand on my shoulder.

"I won't push you, but I'm here if you need to talk." He gives me a warms smile.

"Thanks." I smile back. We go back to the huddle with the rest of the team. The Coach finishes saying a few things and we all split up to help clean up.

After clean up, we head to the locker rooms to get changed. Everyone starts to leave which leaves just me and Daichi.

"You want me to wait?" He offers

"No." I decline. "Someone needs to keep the team in check." A chuckle a bit.

"Alright. Just come to the bus when you're done." He smiles and leaves the locker room.

Finally, a moment alone.

I sat down on the bench to collect my thoughts and try to ease my stress a bit. I'm zipping up my bag, about to go to the bus when I hear someone come into the locker room.

"Well if it isn't Suga~" I hear a lowkey sickening voice from behind me.

"Oh, hey Oikawa." I say, trying my best to be polite while still trying to get out of there as fast as possible.

"You know, you're really beautiful." He says in a seductive manner.

"Thank you." I smile, slinging my bag over my shoulder. "I should really get going. My team is waiting for me." I say, anxiously trying to get out of here. As I'm walking away, I feel him grab my wrist.

"Not so fast." He says, pinning me against the wall.

"Oikawa, what are you doing?" I say frantically. "Let go of me." I cry out, trying to squirm out of his grip. This only causes him to tighten his grip.

He has one hand pinning my arms above my head. He uses his free hand to touch me. He wraps his hand around my waist and feel up my back. It felt disgusting.

"You have a nice body." He said, now running his hand across my stomach. "I wonder what kind of things a could do with it." His hand slowly makes it's way up to my chest.

"Oikawa, stop!" I cry out once more, tears starting to form in my eyes. He look at my face and licked his lips.

"I wonder how you taste." He said, slowly moving towards me.

"What do you think you're doing!" A deep voice yelled from behind Oikawa. I open my eyes, not realizing I had closed them in the first place. I see Daichi standing in the doorway.

Oikawa moves back and lets go of me. He turns around to leave when he whispers something to Daichi, though I can't quite make out what he said. Oikawa leaves and Daichi comes rushing over.

"Suga! Are you ok?" He asks with a worried tone. I nod my head slowly. "Listen, I know todays been a rough day, but I need the truth, So I'll ask again. Are you ok?"

I can't hold it in. I wrap my arms around Daichi and start crying into his chest. He rubs my back to comfort me. After about a minute, he lifted my head and placed a kiss on my lips.

It didn't feel like the dream. No. It felt even better. He broke the kiss before I even had time to react.

"I'll wait at the bus." He smiled and walked out of the locker room, leaving me standing there, unable to comprehend what had just happened.

------------------------♡------------------------

I am tired, but I want to write chapter 17, so you might be getting that soon.