K Y U N G S O O ; E X O

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---- ☯ ----

3rd pov

flashback

you smiled at him with the loveliest you got, gathering all your courage to confess.

"you invited me here alone," he looked around, checking if what he said was right. "it means that you have something to say to me personally?" he smiles, looking at you curiously.

"yes," you scratched your head bashfully. "i-uh," he looked at you with expectant eyes, impatient. "i like you," you said after a few minutes, closing your eyes tight to not see his reaction. 

kyungsoo was just staring at you, his face turning into a shade of red.

"you do?" he muttered, keeping his excitement to himself. you nodded while your eyes still closed, and kyungsoo found it cute. he holds your hands, caressing it. you looked at him with shocked eyes, your heart beating faster than average. "then.." he mumbled, shy. "we're dating now." he smiles, then kisses your forehead sweetly.

you squeal as you jumped to him, giving him the tightest hug i'd ever give. 

"god, i've been wanting to do this for years!" you shout as you give him a peck on his lips. he was dumbfounded at the moment which you took as a chance to escape the embarrassing thing you did.

"hey! wait for me," he shouts as he chases you down. 

end

"its our fifth anniversary today," you sighed, talking to him on the phone. 

"yeah, i know y/n, i'm so sorry i can't be home," he says as you look at the dining table, full of delicacies you made just for tonight, a candle stand in the middle and some flowers. "i'm really sorry babe, i'm just.. very busy. i love you, happy anniversary," you smile, thinking that at least, he had the time to call you despite his busy tour schedule. 

"happy anniversary, love." you smiled, "go work, i don't want to cause you trouble." he hums an i love you, then hangs up. you sigh as one by one took the food away, then keeping a plate which you can eat by yourself.

"happy fifth anniversary." you whisper then slumping back to the couch to watch tv while eating. you flinch as you suddenly received a text, pulling your phone out.

from: kyungsoo

let me make up for today. i'll send you a ticket for a concert tomorrow, go and i'll meet you there. i love you.

received 10:54 pm

you curiously checked the next message he sent and it was a ticket concert of melomance. you nodded your head, satisfied. you replied with a simple okay and let the night pass by.

----

you prepared extra careful today since it was a date after months. he has been busy working these past few months and you couldn't be much happier when he asked you out last night.

you looked one last time on the mirror, satisfied with yourself. you smiled as you head out to the arena. 

it was rather packed, as you looked frantically around to find kyungsoo.