G R A Y ; A O M G

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---- ☯ ----

y/n pov

"y/n," he said softly through the line.

"yes?" 

"sing for me." he said straightforwardly, probably has his focus somewhere else.

"what do you mean," i chuckled, "like, right now?"

"no, dumbo, recording. for a show." he said, chuckling too.

"ah.. for that? okay," since i can't refuse–– he was a senior at our company, and plus, i have nothing to do, i agreed.

"okay then, i'll wait for you at our studio, we'll be doing it with loco and sleepy." 

"yeah.. i'll hang up.." then i pressed the end button. i sighed as i get up from the couch–– ditching the lyrics i was just doing right now and prepared myself.

––

"you're here!" seonghwa reached for a light hug as i entered his amazing studio, and loco afterwards. i bowed at sleepy who was smiling giddily, excited to have a collaboration with all of us.

"my god, i can't hide my excitement. y/n is actually here," he squealed and i just laughed at him. i sat between loco and sleepy, then proceeded to listen to the composed melody.

"we all said that your voice exactly fitted in here," he looked at me, "it suits autumn, and a little bit of spring." he smiled and i hid my face in embarrassment.

"i'll take that as a compliment then,"

"it is a compliment." we both shared a good minute with just staring at each other, until sleepy coughed to break our eye contact, making it awkward.

i breathed in and looked beside me to see loco quickly turning his sly smile to a frown, and concentrating his focus again to making his lyrics. i pinched him lightly which made him flinch.

he had been the closest to me ever since i transferred to aomg, and he also knew i developed a little crush on his own best friend, gray–– but most likely lee seonghwa.

he did not only appeal as he was gray,

but he also appealed to me as lee seonghwa.

loco chuckled a bit to see your face burning as i continuously hit him lightly.

"y/n," seonghwa coughed, "you'll write your own lyrics and it would be very lovely if we could finish recording today," he informed sternly which made all three of us drop our jaws.

"what?" we all said in unison but he just shrugged which made us all think of him as acting weird.

well, he is. he isn't usually like this, but loco suddenly smirked.

"just.. go do your work." he said as i eyed him strangely.

~

it was finally time for the performance, and i did sing my heart out. 

i was nervous, of course, there were a lot of talented artists here, and i can't bear to see myself make a mistake in front of them. 

as the song went on, gray's part was on.

he kept looking at me and never intended to break his stare at me, so i just looked at the ground.

but then, warmth suddenly engulfed my hand.

he held my hand and intertwined it with my fingers, and i asked him through my eyes if this was really part of the whole concept.

my heart was beating so fast it could run out and jump through a truck, but i just went on.

everyone was cheering and it was time for the last line which will be sang by me; but the music abruptly stopped.

sleepy and loco left the stage, leaving me and gray alone.

"what's happening?" i whispered, oblivious.

"y/n,"

"what?" 

"i like you." i choked on my own saliva, then looked around but him. loco was giving a thumbs up, sleepy was smiling widely and the others were silently rooting for us both.

"is this for the broadcast or––"

"i love you."

"could yo–"

"i love you so much, it hurts."

"gra–"

"not as gray, but as lee seonghwa, please be my girlfriend?" the hand he was holding since a while ago, he kissed the back of my palm. he looked at me with hope but i was more than confused.

"what's really happening? i can't get a hold of i–" he quickly grabbed my neck softly and pulled me in for a kiss.

he kept the kiss long, gentle but passionate, and he was staring at me. i just widened my eyes but then savored the kiss right after, pulling him more against me. 

as we broke the kiss,

"i love you too." i said and smiled at him, pulling in for a hug.