Y O U N G J A E ; B . A . P

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---- ☯ ----

y/n pov

"nope, don't do it," i plead as i pull his arm down, my face–– blank. we are currently taking a walk in a street full of people–– it was rather packed, and he was stretching his arms and was clearing his throat. "please."

he always does this.

and its embarrassing, but heart fluttering.

he looked at me and smiled his widest, looking up the sky.

okay, its time to 'not-know' him.

i get that we only get to see each other maybe two times a week, but he doesn't need to do this just to prove his love for me.

"i love you, y/n!" he shouted, and all those who were walking halted, shocked at the idol's behavior. they looked at him weirdly and i just hid my face in embarrassment.

when i took a peek between my fingers, he was looking at me while trapping me in his arms. all were still looking at us, and i cant help but blush.

"okay, that was very very embarrassing of you, but–– i love you too, yoo youngjae!" i shouted and smiled at him. "that was very heart fluttering," i said– now normally, to see that the people started walking and doing their business once again. others giggled at us, but we can't avoid people who rolled their eyes at our childish acts.

"that's why i do it every time." 

"–– that is why i always let you know, you could stop." i took his hands once again and started walking to our shared apartment.

now, this is love.