c h o i t a e j o o n ; a c t o r

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---

 y/n pov

that guy.

that guy, choi taejoon.

the one who always smiled at me although we were not close.

that guy, choi taejoon,

the one who i only plucked up my courage to get to know him better.

that guy, choi taejoon,

my best friend.

that guy, choi taejoon,

the one who i confessed. 

that guy, choi taejoon. 

the one i have always loved, 

that guy, choi taejoon.

i tightly hold the letters that i've wrote for him these past 7 years, crumpling it.

that guy, choi taejoon,

who's kissing another woman right now.

that guy.

choi taejoon.

3rd pov

he kissed her so lovingly, the kiss you wanted from him. you could feel his love for her miles away, the want for her miles away. you just stared at them, not knowing how to react.

"choi taejoon," you whispered with the voice left inside you, as tears start to flow in your eyes. they stopped and looked at you, shock evident in his face only.

the girl rolled her eyes and got her things, walked past you and said, "its been three years, i'll need you to keep those letters to yourself. we've been loving each other a lot," and left.

you just stared at him, he was also speechless.

"y/n," he started. he reached for your arm but you avoided it. 

"three years?" you sarcastically chuckled, your tears not stopping from flowing.

"y-yes.." he looked down. "i'm sorry i didn't tell you."

"fuck you!" you broke down in front of him and hit his chest repeatedly. "you knew i liked you! why didn't you just tell me?! i could've stopped, taejoon-ah!"you hit him until he hit the wall. "i could've stopped.." you whispered, and kneeled. you were more than hurt. you wanted to shout and cry it all in front of him for him to know how he hurt you so much, but is too tired.

he got in to your eye level and as soon as he was reaching for a hug, you stood up and left him there.

you didn't mind the questioning stares your schoolmates gave you. you continuously cried until you reached your room, got your things until you bumped with your bestfriend, ji changwook.

he widened his eyes, his mouth full of food.

"what happened?" he panicked and put his food down, bowed a little to see your eyes. he held your shoulders, "did he reject you, tell me what happened, please don't cry," he wiped your tears but was useless when you had another breakdown in front of him. 

he was your other best friend. he knew that you liked taejoon too, and supported you all the way. it was lunch time when you both talked about you confessing to taejoon at dismissal. you told him everything as you were crying.