R A V I ; V I X X [ 1 ]

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---- ☯ ----

y/n pov

having an idol as a boyfriend is never easy, and i, took an experience of it.

kim wonshik, a producer, composer, lyricist, dancer, rapper and can also be a singer. everything you could find in a man, probably.

we're years apart but that never affected our relationship, just that he focuses more on his works, and me busy with my own studies. 

we're on our 3rd year and i was really happy i lasted this long with him, to whom i especially loved.

they just had their comeback and i assume that he has to rest, the same time as my semester break.

and again, i assume that we will have more time together since before their comeback, we didn't really get to talk to each other. and that was like, 3 or 4 months ago? i don't really remember since i was also busy with my own studies.

oh and let me introduce myself.

y/n, a high school student, and just a normal person. i don't even know what wonshik took as a liking to me, but i know that it is sincere. i'm known as the girlfriend of his since he is an idol, anyway. but the company never took me as one of their family.

don't ask me why, i don't know too. its just that every time wonshik brings me to the building, everybody is giving me their sympathetic gazes and smiles, but i just shrug them off.

-----

i texted hakyeon that i will be visiting their building at around night, and he said that at that time, wonshik is producing new tracks for their next comebacks, alone. 

i met up with him at a cafe first and talked about a lot of things, but something bothered me.

hakyeon's gaze never left me.

until i was crept out, 

"cha hakyeon, are you okay?"

"huh?"

"you're spacing out."

"uh,. am i? sorry."

"is there any problem with wonshik?"

"what? no, really, y/n, there is none." he said, breaking in cold sweats. i just replied to him with a nod but with a heavy heart, unknowingly.

"uh, y/n."

"yes?"

"if you're going to see wonshik later, text me if you'll get home safe, will you?"

"why is that?" i eyed him suspiciously but jokingly, and he fiddled with his finger which made my heart yet heavy again, unknowingly.

"uhm, just do it." he said with some seriousness evident in his voice but i just nodded in return.

we parted ways as he have to attend the practice and as i told him that it'll be a surprise visit for wonshik. 

as i got home, i picked my simple jeans and a white shirt with food in my hands, chicken, his favorite. 

i walked to the mirror and just looked simple, without any make up on, still a little chubby and short with the jeans and shirt, chicken in hand and the pouch on the other arm, specs on the bridge of my nose, nearly falling since my nose isn't that perfect.