H U I ; P T G [ 2 ]

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---- ☯ ----

y/n pov

"i'm really sorry." she kneeled infront of me but i just pulled her up again.

"nah, its my fault. i'm really sorry for butting in." i said as we both cried.

"no.. no, its not your fault. its not hwitaek's fault.. its mine. i.. i.."

"no need to explain, somin-ah," i smiled at her then hugged her. i stood outside her porch, then pushed her back in the house. "go and be happy." i raised my eyebrows at her and left her house.

i hailed a taxi and silently cried at the back, heading at the train station–– to busan.

as soon as we arrived, i wiped my tears away to not look weird even though i already did to the driver. i paid him more because i thought i was a bother.

"kid, thank you for this and i would gladly accept it," he chuckled, "but when things are hard, you shouldn't run from it. you need to face it."  he smiled and thanked me again, as i did the same.

i got my ticket to busan right after, still thinking about what the driver said.

i'm going to busan for some time to think. i'll come back.

was all i thought although i was planning on staying there the rest of my life.

i board the train and settled beside the window, staring at the fading sight of seoul.

--

i inhaled the city-free oxygen of busan, totally loving it.

i rushed to go to my grandmother's restaurant, and i'll be staying there and will be helping her in the meantime.

"grandma!" i tackled her with a hug.

"you look like a tomato! who made you cry?" she protectively said and i just chuckled at her cuteness.

"please let me eat so that i'll help you later on, i'm very hungry." i pouted and she got me foods. 

"rest first and i'll let you help me tomorrow, that's settled, no buts." she said a i take a step inside my room. i smiled at her and she left me, to unpack.

as i looked at my phone after an hour of unpacking, i stared at the lock screen of a picture of me and hui.

178 missed calls ; 258 unread messages.

i sighed as i turned it off for good first, then throwing it somewhere in my cabinet of clothes.

after i changed into my pajamas in a while of taking a bath, i remembered all things again.

it all happened too fast.

too painful.

too much for me to handle.

i'm silently cursing at myself as i laid back on my comfy bed, drowsiness taking over me.

-

months passed and i'm helping grandma in the restaurant ever since. i only gave orders and took orders, since i didn't know the recipe to cooking the food here.