𝓎𝑒𝑜𝓈𝒶𝓃𝑔 - 𝒶𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓏

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ fluff

➳ enjoy ♡

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 - 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

◂◂                     ▍▍              ▸▸

---- ☯ ----

third

every second you spent on that hospital suffocated you. you roll your eyes as you hear footsteps coming to your room, dragging the blanket over your head.

"y/n, are you awake?" the voice rings on your head, too familiar. the doctor who's been looking after you for years sighs as he hear nothing from you. "here's y/n's files." you hear papers rustling and afterwards, your doctor explains what your situation was.

how you got severe chest pains before that resulted to some cardiovascular disease you never understood how to pronounce.

"but.. isn't this treatable with just a surgery?" the other doctor- who you supposed was going to replace your current doctor as he told you, asked. you internally scoff and roll your eyes once again.

"yes, doctor kang. the problem is- she doesn't want to." silence engulfs the room and you were running out of air inside the thick blanket. "convince her all you want, that's what i've been doing since 5 years ago," he sighs once again. "i'll leave her to your care, doctor kang. take care of her, i treat her as a daughter already although she might be quite stubborn." they both chuckle.

you can't help it anymore, you jump out of the blanket, scaring both of the doctors. you reach for the inhaler on the bedside table, looking at them as they were aliens.

"are you done talking about me?" you said in between inhaling, wiping sweat beads around your forehead. "do you really have to leave?" you focus your eyes on the old man, unbothered by the fact that you were ignoring the younger one.

"y/n, i've explained it to you. its inevitable to leave," he walks closer to pat your head. "be good, here we have the youngest cardiologist on our hospital. doctor kang yeosang," he reaches for the man behind him. dragging him closer too.

"hello," he awkwardly says and you chuckle. you weren't that rude to ignore his greeting, so you bowed at him.

now that you've looked at him properly, he is handsome. how the hell did you ignore this one? you were unconsciously staring at him

"you're both the same age, as far as i can remember." the older doctor, interrupts you. "so i picked him because i think you'll be more comfortable with him," he pats the younger doctor as a sign of reassurance and bid his goodbyes.