D O W O O N ; D A Y 6

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---- ☯ ----

y/n pov

i waited for day6 to come in their waiting room here in the studio since i was too early, excited about their first live show in their comeback, "i wait.".

i fiddled my fingers at my touch screen phone, texting my boyfriend, the drummer, yoon dowoon.

we have been in a relationship for 4 years already, and we are going strong despite the dating ban, but we talked to jyp together, and we made it.

as i knew that he would be nervous every first live of another comeback, since he carries the rhythm, i text him words of encouragements.

before i sent it, it was too late because they have arrived with dowoon looking pale.

i greeted the other members first and finally came to dowoon who's practicing with his sticks.

"hey, dont be nervous, you will do good. you always had." i patted his back and sat beside him as i saw that there were beads of sweat in his forehead.

i wiped it and with that, he gripped my hand.

i was nervous, of course, i though he was annoyed.

he then swiftly held my hand softly, and kissed the back of my palm.

"thank you, y/n."

the manager then called for them to perform and i all told them a "fighting!"

i walked beside dowoon, hand in hand.

"you will do well, as i said, i will be watching." i gave him a smile and pecked him in his puffy cheek.

i watched in the audience studio and like everyday, he did better than what i expected.

when the performance was done, he gave me a very wide smile and mouthed me the words, "thank you, i love you."

i just chuckled at his behavior and ran to the waiting room with them inside but dowoon outside, waiting with open arms.

"i love you too, now, let's go in and i'll treat day6, along with your managers, to dinner!!"