Y U T O ; P T G - J A E H Y U N ; N C T [ 3 ]

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---- ☯ ----

y/n pov

"why'd you want me to meet you here, so suddenly?" he chuckled.

tsk, cliche.

"i'll just get to the point, jaehyun. i don't want to lead you on with my feelings. i'm happy with yuto, you know that. my feelings for you were long gone. you should be thankful that i'm still close with you!" i patted his side, trying to ease the atmosphere.

he then let out a laugh.

"you think that i still like you?" he squatted to the ground, voice cracking.

it was all silence and he just stayed like that, until i saw his back heaving breaths from then and now.

i also squatted down to his level, seeing that he was already crying.

"i'm sorry, jaehyun.."

"no, don't do that. its also my fault, anyway." he stood up as fast as a lightning, then gave me a small smile.

"i remember this happening, years ago, when you confessed. i know what you feel, and please don't feel that. you know what i mean. don't think about it so much, i'll move on, don't worry." he ruffled my hair then turned his back on me.

i wanted to hug him.

i wanted to run to him.

but i guess he'll meet someone better than me, right?

some things really isn't for you, so don't force everything to go your way, it'll only end up worse.