E ' D A W N ; P T G

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---- ☯ ----

y/n pov

hyojong planned for me to meet his parents for dinner, and there's nothing to explain how nervous i am. he rarely talks about his parents, when the topic is brought up, he always dodges questions and brings up ice creams, which makes me forget about the conversation we just had.

i haven't been this nervous since hyojong's confession, which is making me more excited, and anxious.

"hyojong-ah, do i look okay? would they like me? is this fine?" i asked him continuously but he just chuckled at me.

"you've been asking that for 10 times already, you look beautiful in everything and i'm very very sure that they'll like you, so don't worry too much, okay? shall we go?" he smiled reassuringly which made me ease up a bit, taking his hand to go to the car.

the car ride was full of hyojong's chuckles and my instant nodding and saying that i'll be fine. until he stopped in front of an average looking house, but has very beautiful decorations and plants on the outside, i doubt that the inside would look the opposite.

"look y/n," he got my chin and made me look at him, "don't be nervous, this is the first time i'll be introducing a girl to them, so expect a lot of teasing, ––and uhm," he seemed to hesitate to say something, which made me scrunch my forehead. "nevermind." he smiled, which made me nervous all over again as he went out and opened the car door beside me. "let's go?"

"oh my god, hyojong, i feel like bursting." i said as i step out of the car and he just gave me one of his famous smiles.

we walked to the door, hyojong knocking and coming in. we were greeted by glasses breaking, shouts of a man and a woman which made me flinch and hyojong frown.

"wrong timing." i fortunately heard him mumble.

"what's happening?" i worriedly asked him, but he just tightened his grip on my hand, but not too hard.

we went to where the noises were, to see his mom and dad fighting. i heard a sigh from him which made the parents look at him. 

"look! your son and his bitch is here!" his dad suddenly shouted to the crying mom. weirdly, i didn't feel anything when his dad said it, when i looked at his mom, wearing an apologetic smile.

wrong timing, indeed.

when it was nothing for me, it was everything to hyojong. he knew you had a past like this, bullies, everything. he thought his parents would give a good first impression to you, he doubted it so much that's why he was hesitating.

hyojong approached his dad and got his collar, staring at him deeply. i quickly reacted, getting hyojong and his mom getting his dad. 

"stop, hyojong, it's okay."

"stop saying its okay when its not!" i sighed as his father scoffed, saying, "control your anger, son, your lovely girlfriend is here." he arrogantly said as hyojong tightened his grip on his father's collar.

"kim hyojong, stop." i sternly said as he loosened his grip. 

his father then went out of the house, leaving his mother, me, and the now red in anger kim hyojong.

"mom, i begged you to be a normal married couple, just for a day, and this is what you give?" he broke the silence, rubbing his eyes while tears come out.