5.12

THIRD PERSON POV

Steve looks behind to see the portal on his left side. Sam zooms in from above in his Falcon armor. As he does, a dozens more portals start opening up all around the battlefield. Everyone watches in confusion and awe as more and more heroes arrive from all corners of the universe, all backed up with forces of their own including Black Panther and his Wakandan army, Valkyrie and the Asgardians, Wong and the Masters of the Mystic Arts and several Ravager ships.

Giant-Man emerges from the rubble of the Avengers facility with Professor Hulk, War Machine, and Rocket. The Avengers, Guardians, Wakandans, Asgardians, and Ravagers take up battle positions. The heroes standing across Thanos' forces.

"AVENGERS ASSEMBLE" Cap shouted.

Thor makes a battle cry, as does Black Panther and the heroes charge. Thanos raises his sword towards them, commanding his army to charge as well.

Tony Stark used his blasters and shot away a few outriders, oblivious to Cull Obsidian who punches him to the ground. Giant-Man, who was just a large Ant-Man, stomps him flat and Peter Parker runs to Tony.

"Hey! Holy cow! You will not believe what's been going on. Do you remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty? I must've passed out, Because I woke up, and you were gone. But Doctor Strange was there, right? He was like, "It's been five years. Come on, they need us." And then he started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time–"

"He did? Oh, God." Tony stumbled towards Parker.

"What are you doing?" Peter asked in confusion.

Tony hugs Peter, making him shocked, but he hugs Tony back.

"Oh, this is nice." Peter hummed. 

Past the hugging duo, Natasha was running with the gauntlet tucked under her arm.

"Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?" Natasha grunted, shooting a few outriders who targeted her.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Cap told her through the coms.

"No! We need to get them back where they came from." Bruce said.

"No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel." Tony panted.

Scott shrank back down to his normal size and pulled out a set of keys, "That wasn't our only time machine."

Scott presses the button, which activates Luis's van's Horn which is heard from afar. Hearing so, Cap goes to higher ground."

"Anyone see an ugly, brown van up there?" Cap asked anyone.

"Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked!" Spider-Woman grunted, stomping on an aliens head, looking back over at the van to see a horde of outriders rushing towards her.

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" Tony asked.

"Maybe ten minutes." Scott shrugged, smiling when he saw Hope land next to him in her wasp costume.

The ant and the wasp shrunk down, making their way to the van and turning back to normal size.

"It's– it's dead." Scott stammered, turning the key again just to hear the engine spit and sputter.

"What?" Hope gasped.

"I have to hotwire it." Scott said already getting to work.

[...]

Natasha was still running and fighting with the gauntlet, soon becoming surrounded by a group of outriders. T'Challa jumped in, slamming his fist on the ground and the outriders flew back with the kinetic energy.
Nat gave the Gauntlet to T'Challa, and he runs towards the van while fighting Thanos' army. Eventually he is stopped by the double edged sword, boomeranged by Thanos. When it gets back to him, he charges T'Challa, but stopped by Wanda, which is filled with anger for the loss of Vision.