1.3

"Well if it isn't the freak show." Bryce, one of Flash's goons, laugh coming up from behind.

"You think what you did last night was okay?" Elijah, another one of Flash's goons, hissed coming up from behind.

I sighed into my locker, closing it and turning around to stare at them, unimpressed.

"I kicked Flashes ass last night, yeah I think last night went okay." I smirked, "You want me to kick yours so you know what it felt like?"

Elijah cracked his knuckles, "We were thinking the other way around."

Bryce smirked, rushing towards me to strike. I jumped back onto the lockers, my hands sticking to the metal.

"What the hell.." I mumbled, trying to unstick myself.

"What are you doing, y/l/n?" Bryce spat, "Stop messing around."

Elijah huffed, ready to pull me off the lockers when my hands shot up, lockers still attached to them. My eyes widened, the lockers striking both goons under the jaw and making them fall to the floor.

I fell to the ground too, scrambling to my feet and finally getting my hands free. I took a few cautious steps back, staring at my palms in wonder.

"What the hell is happening to me?" I mumbled breathlessly.

"You're dead, y/l/n!" Bryce seethed scrambling to his feet. Elijah got up behind him and then rushed towards me. I scrambled backwards, running straight towards the entrance.

One of them caught up to me, grabbing me by the back of my sweatshirt and slamming my face against the glass widow. I grunted, a crack forming down the middle of the glass.

He pulled me back and I used the chance to head but him, his grip loosening enough for me to toss him over my shoulder. Bryce gasped for air, squeezing his eyes shut due to the pain he was feeling.

I felt Elijah come up behind me, my reflexes kicking in as I flipped backwards and over him. When I landed on my feet, my eyes were wide as my heart hammered in my chest.

He charged me again and I smirked at him. When he got close enough, I grabbed him by his shirt collar and rammed our heads together, making him stumbled back right onto his ass, hand shooting up to hold his nose.

"You really are a freak, y/l/n." Bryce wheezed from the floor.

I dusted myself off and stepped over him, exiting the school. When I got far enough away, I booked it back to the apartment. I slammed my bedroom door shut and put my dresser in front of it, knowing Hank was going to have a few choice words to say.

"Oh my god, what the hell is going on?" I asked myself pulling at the strands of hair.

"Just calm down, y/n." I sucked in a breath feeling myself fidget as my anxiety seemed to act up.

"You were bitten by a spider, so maybe you should go back to the place the spiders are kept." I said more calmly, untangling my fingers from my hair. My phone started ringing loudly in my pocket, startling me. I answered it with shaky hands, swallowing down the lump in my throat.

"H-hello?" I stuttered.

"Y/n! Holy shit! You're legend!" Will geeked.

"Will, you said that last night. It's getting kinda old already." I sighed.

"Yeah, but it's the truth! You put Elijah and Bryce in the hospital!" Will laughed.

My face fell and my throat felt dry, "What?"

"Yeah, bro! I watched the camera footage, didn't know you could move like that!" Will said in amazement before there was a brief pause, "And guess what?"