1.8

"Take my picture in front of this! It's adorable!" MJ cooed, standing in front of the painted artwork of a bunch of dogs doing various poses.

I smiled, bringing my camera up to my face to snap a few shots. When I was done, MJ bounded over towards me to peer over my shoulder.

"What's that?" She asked pointing towards what looked to be a very large bird in the back.

My eyebrows furrowed, "I don't know. I can edit it out if you want."

"Sure, I don't mind." The ginger giggled, popping another mini pretzel into her mouth.

I hung the camera back around my neck, about to follow MJ to another stand when my spider senses went off. I lightly groaned, my eyes scanning the area until a large vulture swooped down, another person, one that glowed a vibrant blue, jumped off the bird and landed in the middle of the street.

"Who is that?" Mary Jane asked. I put her body behind mine without even knowing, shrugging my shoulders. 

The ground shook when a few bombs went off, people screaming and running around as the blue guy bent over, opening a hidden electric panel in the road and beginning to harvest its power.

"Come on, we have to get you out of here!" I said taking her hand and weaving through the crowds of people.

"Me?! What about you?!" Mary Jane asked, stopping in her tracks.

"MJ, call your dad and tell him to get here right away. I'll be fine. I'm going to get as much people out as I can."

The red head nodded, pulling out her cellphone to dial her dad as I ran back towards the art festival. Turning down an alleyway I made quick work of putting my suit on, going back out onto the streets. Broken art was everywhere.

"HEY SPARKLES!" I shouted towards the blue guy. He looked up, glaring at me as electricity flowed through his arms, "I don't think you're supposed to be playing with those."

Sparkles stood to his feet, shooting a powerful electric blast at me. I went flying back, crashing through one of the art stands, yellow paint spilling all over my suit.

"Man! It's going to take weeks to get this out." I huffed standing up. 

"NOT COOL!" I hissed. I leapt towards him, kicking him in his chest and sending him flying back, "Shouldn't you be half way across the country? Blue man group is on tour right now."

The electric man growled, shooting another thing of electricity at me. I saw it coming and dodged it, shooting a web at his face. His hands shot up to rip the web off. I launched towards him, punching him in the stomach and then in the face. I twirled in the air, kicking him across the road as he skidded towards the pavement.

He slowly sat up as I crouched down, ready for anything. Sparkles ripped the web off his face, sending me a smirk before his entire body dissolved into thin air. I stood up, confused.

"SPARKLES! Where did you- FUCK!" I screamed in agony, feeling him enter my body as he fried me from the inside out. I fell to my knees, feeling the burning pain only increase until he stood in front of me. My body violently twitched still from the effects.

"They call me, Electro." The villain husked deeply, picking me up by the back of my neck.

"Okay, I'll admit, that's a lot better than sparkles. Unfortunately, I don't care." I said weakly.

Electro growled in annoyance, entering my body again.

"FUCKKK! YOUU!" I yelled, dropping back into the road. I felt him leave my body again, my organs were probably going to give out tomorrow and I'd die. Joy.