4.3

I groaned softly, stretching my limbs above my head. I looked over and smiled softly, seeing Natashas toned back looking like a sculpture in the golden light. I began rubbing soft circles on her skin, living the way the musceles contracted under my touch.

Natasha let out a cute little yawn, her nose scrunching up as she did so. The ginger, with her hair sticking up in many places, smiled warmly at me and kissed my forehead.

"You're so beautiful." I commented.

Nat flushed, "It's too early to feel like this."

I chuckled, "Melina is going to be so mad at us. You were pretty loud last night."

"Me?! What about you?" Nat smirked.

I groaned, stuffing my face in her neck. Nat laughed loudly, running her fingers through my hair. My stomach rumbled and I groaned again, Nat giggling and my heart fluttered. My ego became bigger every time I made her feel happy, laugh and smile. I know how hard Nat had it growing up and had it before I came into her life, something Nat liked to tell me from time to time.

Her smile was so damn cute anyway I don't know why she didn't smile before. I guess in our line of work there's not a whole lot to smile about.

"Let's get up and get some breakfast and then we can take a shower." Romanoff whispered in my ear. I hummed, letting her know I heard her. I kissed her neck a few times, trying to ignore her body shiver under me. I cleared my throat and untangled myself from her arms, putting on the clothes from last night.

As soon as Nat and I walked out our shared room, all eyes were on us.

"Good morning." I smirked, grabbing a plate off the counter.

"I thought you agreed to do nothing more than hug?" Melina rasped tiredly.

I shrugged, taking a seat at the table, "We were talking about sex and then I really wanted some. I'm dating a literal goddess and you think I can not have sex with her?"

"Please can we keep it PG at the table?" Yelena groaned, covering her ears.

I shot her a playful wink, smiling at my girlfriend when she took her seat beside mine.

"So, now that you've gotten rest, were you being serious when you said you wanted to take down the red room?" Melina asked warily.

Nat nodded, swallowing down her eggs before speaking, "I was being a hundred percent serious. This organization is a threat to not only us, but multiple generations. You know these types have the connections to live on for centuries."

"Damn, was hoping you would say no." Yelena sighed.

"I wasn't lying when I said you'll have target on back, Natalia. Your girlfriend too." Melina said, trying to talk us out.

"We already have targets on our backs and we always will, something I'm going to have to get used to real fast. We have the skills to take them down. I know things about what Natasha went through and it breaks my heart to know it's being done to kids four and up. I'm not going to let them get away with any of this, and you shouldn't either. They took away your lives, take them back."

Nat slowly placed a kiss from my ear, to my cheek, the corner of my lips, and then she turned my head towards hers, capturing my lips in a sensual, toe curling kiss.

"I love you." She mumbled against my lips.

"I love you." I breathed out, smiling at her.

"I like this one." Alexei grinned.

"Well, then if we're really doing this, we're going to have to do recon. There's two main agents, three if you count Madame B." Yelena gritted her teeth.