2.5

"Are you okay?" I asked Natasha rushing over to her.

"I'm okay. Are you okay?" She asked worriedly. I nodded, looking back over at Banner to see his eyes were turning green.

"We're okay right?" She asked so softly I almost didn't hear her. I nodded, turning towards the pile of pipes suffocating her ankle.

"Bruce, I swear on my life that I'll-" Natasha started but was cut off my a growl.

"You're life?!" His voice changed, the amusement turning to a growl. The carrier shook one more time as he ran off, still transforming.

"Bruce." I heard her whimper weakly and I sighed.

I grunted, hoisting off the pile of pipes from her ankle. The metal went clambering to the floor and I heard a loud roar. Natasha looked at me with wide eyes as we saw the Hulk jump onto the cat walk we were on.

"Go. GO!" I yelled, never taking my eyes off hulk.

Hulk roared in my face as I shot a web right in his mouth. He choked before growling, back handing my body across the room. My face smacked right into a large pipe, breaking it as steam hissed out.

I didn't have time to waste, quickly getting to my feet and jumping back on the cat walk. I ran up behind Hulk, shooting a web at the back of his head, then sliding under his legs when he turned around. Swiftly, I picked Natasha up bridal style, running so fast my legs burned. My fingers dug into the underside of her thigh, my spider senses going off.

"Trust me?" I asked her.

Natasha nodded and I shot a web up in the air, both of us shooting up to the ceiling. Natashas hands gripped my t shirt tightly as her body shook lightly. I slowly set her down on the walkway below us, jumping down next to her. Her body shook lightly in panic. I looked down below to see no sign of the hulk. Of course, the moment was short lived when I heard his loud roars. Quickly, I pushed Natasha off the walkway, hearing her scream. I shot a web right in the middle of her chest and she grabbed onto it. I attached it to the railing of the walkway just in time to be thrown across the room once more.

My body smacked the floor hard, I felt like I broke an arm or something.

"Shit." I hissed, pushing myself to sit up against the stack of pipes. Natasha quickly made her way over to me, sweat beading at her forehead making a few strands of champagne red hair stick to them.

The ground shook more and I put my hand over her mouth so she wouldn't make a sound. Natasha nodded and I dropped my hand. Her emerald eyes never once glancing away from me. When I couldn't hear the hulk anymore, I let out a deep sigh.

I looked over when I felt a warmth at my side. Natasha lifted my non broken arm up and curled into my side. She was shaking violently and tears were running down her face. She was clearly shaken up at what just happened and I'm glad I was there, fearing what could have happened if I wasn't. My own heart hammered against my chest as I pulled her closer to me, carefully not to go past any boundaries and scare her. She was already shaken up enough as is.

"Thank you." Natasha said softly, leaning over and kissing the corner of my mouth.

I scratched the back of my neck, biting the inside of my cheek to keep from smiling. It was no use and Natasha let out a small giggle when she noticed my failure.

"It's Barton. He took out our systems and is heading for the detention level. Anybody copy?" Nick said over the coms.

"This is Agent Romanoff. I copy." She said, giving me one last look before she hobbled off.