3.7

"I'm going in, can you keep him occupied?" Nat asked through the coms. I grunted, pushing Ultron across the face and spewing webs at him.

"What do you think we've been doing?" Steve grunted, getting hit by Ultron.

"The package is airborne. I have a clean shot." Clint said.

"Negative. I am still in the truck." Nat heaved.

"What the hell are you doing, Romanoff?" I asked my girlfriend, catching Caps shield, using it to block one of Ultron's punching. I knocked him over the head with it, throwing the shield back to the super soldier.

"Just be ready, Clint, I'm sending the package to you." My girlfriend told the archer.

Ultron tossed Steve off his back, back handing me and sending me flying across the train. I whimpered when my head slammed against the floor of the train. I looked up, seeing Wanda standing in front of me and her brother sped in.

"Please. Don't do this." Ultron tried to beg Wanda.

"What choice do we have?" Wanda sneered, the tips of her fingers glowing with red magic.

Utlron growled and then flew off, the train we were on was still moving.

"Nat! Cap, you see Nat?" Clint asked in a panicked tone and I started to worry as Wanda began slowing down the train. I shot a web out the window, using all my strength and pulling to aid her in stopping this train.

Steve panted, "If you have the package, get it to Stark! Go!"

My body slumped forward when the train finally stopped. Cap and I exited the train, Wanda going over to make sure her brother was okay.

Pietro waved his sister off, "I'm fine. I just need to take a minute."

"I'm very tempted not to give you one." Cap clenched his jaw. I stalked over to them and slammed Wanda against the wall of the train by her throat, Pietro went to go hit me but Wanda held her hand up to stop him.

"You were in my head." I growled lowly, "I don't like people getting inside my head."

"Spider, stand down!" Cap ordered.

I just grinded my teeth together.

"Spider." Cap warned and I huffed, letting her go. Pietro glared at me and I glared back.

"The Cradle, did you get it?" Wanda asked rubbing her throat.

Steve nodded, "Stark will take care of it."

Wanda's eyes widened in horror, "No, he won't."

I rolled my eyes, "You don't know what you're talking about, Stark's not crazy."

Wanda shook her head, "He will do anything to make things right."

"Stark, come in. Stark. Anyone on comms?" Steve asked.

"Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?" Wanda told us.

[...]

"I'm gonna say this once." Steve announced as we all walked into Tony's lab.

"How about "nonce"?" Tony said raising an eyebrow.

Steve growled, "Shut it down!"

"Nope, not gonna happen." Stark shook his head.

"You don't know what you're doing." Steve placed his hands on his hips.

"And you do? She's not in your head?" Banner scoffed.

"I know you're angry." Wanda started.

Bruce glared, "Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade."