4.2

This entire chapter is smut so if you're uncomfortable by it, then you don't have to read it... nothing important happens

Enjoy because I haven't written smut in a long time 😅

The moonlight streamed it's mystical ivory beams into the room Nat and I occupied while we were here. Natasha was the little spoon tonight, her body curled in in front of mine, slowly moving her ass back into me.

My fingers dug into her hip a little more, my heart beginning to hammer in my ears. The adrenaline coursed through me as I waited for Natasha to make a move. Both of us weren't even tired, having excused ourselves early last night to head to bed. We just talked softly to each other, enjoying the uninterrupted peace we both wanted. Now, the mood seemed to change as Nat slowly, seductively, turned her head over her shoulder to look at me, her tongue slowly poking out and licking my lips.

I groaned, digging my fingers even more into her hip. Nat snaked her hand around, her palm resting on my cheek and I felt her nails slowly dig into my skin. Slowly I pushed myself up, my frame hovering over her as we continued to kiss.

Her legs snaked around my waist, pressing my body down into hers and we both moaned at the sudden contact. Natasha wrapped her legs around my hips, slowly grinding our bodies together. I groaned softly, dropping my head into her neck, nipping and biting on the skin.

Natasha moaned breathily in my ear and my entire body buzzed with desire, the butterflies in my stomach flying around like they were drunk off red bull. Natasha continued to moan under me, her hands threaded in my hair.

I kissed my way down her shirt covered chest, licking my lips when I saw her stiff nipples poking through her shirt material. I know Nat hated sleeping in a bra and I couldn't be more thankful for it. I sucked on the bud through her shirt, her back arching up into me while she pressed my face closer to her breasts.

"y/n.." Nat moaned.

I put my hand over her mouth, groaning when she took my middle and ring finger into her mouth, her perfect plump lips sealed around my digits.

"We have to be quiet, Melina will separate us if she hears us." I husked, biting down on her nipple.

Her mouth fell open in a silent moan. I repeated my ministrations over on her other breast, loving the way she reacted to my touch.

"I don't see the harm in letting everyone know who is making me feel like this." Nat smirked at me with hooded eyes, the ivory moonlight being captured in the iris of her emerald green eyes.

My breath hitched as I just admired the woman I loved.

"I want to make love to you." I told her with so much passion in my voice.

Nat brought my lips back down to hers, her hand snaking into my shirt and resting on my stomach.

"Then make love to me, my love." Nat smiled against my lips, raking her nails down my abdomen. A shiver went up my spine when her fingers tugged on the waist band of the sweatpants I wore.

I ducked my head back down and captured her lips with mine, my hands going under her shirt and cupping her breasts. Her nipples were stiff against my palm as her back arched into me. Nat bit down on my bottom lip only enough for it to hurt, mixing pain with pleasure as she sucked on it, releasing it with a pop. My eyes darkened and I made quick work of stripping us both of our clothes.

There lie my girlfriend, my friend, my partner. Natasha Romanoff was my equal and I was mentally slapping myself for fucking things up royally. But I knew we were both humans with traumatizing experiences, just trying to love in this fucked up world we called home.