2.3

THIRD PERSON POV

Loki sauntered out of the classy gala, materializing his gold helmet and armor, having gotten done what he needed to do. With each step, Loki became closer to his will.

A squad of police cars swerved up towards the gala, Loki blasting them away without hesitation. Loki smirked out into the fearful crowd of people.

"Kneel before me."

The crowd ignored him, glancing around at one another.

"I SAID KNEEL!" Loki roared. The crowd quickly knelt down before him, losing all their pride.

"Is this not simpler?" Loki scoffed, "You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel."

"Not to men like you." An elderly man slowly stood up amongst the crowd.

Loki shook his head, his scepter twitching in his hand, aching to be used once more, "Look to your elder people. Let him be an example."

YOUR POV

"Well he's certainly, interesting." I said into the coms, following Cap down onto the ground.

"You know last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everyone else, we didn't agree."

"The soldier. A man out of time. Oh! And you brought your pet spider. How delicious." Loki smirked.

I just growled in response, tempted to shoot a web at him and throw him around like a rag doll.

"Loki, put the scepter down!" Romanoff said from the quinjet.

Loki shook his head, aiming his scepter at the jet. I shot a web at his hand and pulled towards me, making him miss his shot at the jet. Cap threw his shield at the god and I leapt towards him.

I kicked the god in the face, ducking under a swing from his staff as cap hit the god in the back of his head. Loki turned around, getting ready to attack Steve.

All our heads turned up towards the sky when we heard the loud music of AC/DC playing. Iron Man landed in front of us, his hand raised and ready to fire. Cap and I made our way to stand by him. I smirked at Loki, knowing we had him matched.

"Mr. Stark." Cap said, the tension thick between them.

"Captain."

Iron Man turned towards me, "Did anyone lose their six year old kid? Seriously!"

I rolled my eyes, "I'm sorry, is the last name pronounced Stark or Stank? I can't tell."

Tony huffed, all of us boarding the jet with Loki cuffed. Widow glared at the god as we all sat down in our chairs. I leaned my head against the back of the wall, silence falling over us.

"You know, Cap, I have to say you're pretty spry for an older fellow. What's the secret? Pilates?" Iron man smirked.

Cap furrowed his eyebrows, "What?"

"You might have missed a couple things, you know doing time as a capsicle and all. You know, they made one for just for you by the way. It's a bomb pop, same colors and everything." Tony laughed.

I couldn't help the snicker that came out of my throat either, the jet shaking due to all the lightning and thunder outside.

"If this plane crashes, Stark I'm using you as a landing mat." I dug my fingers deep into my thighs.

"Scared of heights?" Widow sat down next to me.

I nodded, "Yeah, having these powers still hasn't changed that. What about you?"