Chapter 27

Unedited

I hated writing this chapter for some reason, and it's pretty uneventful, but it sets up the drama for next chapter!

Either way, I hope you guys enjoy.
Sang's P.O.V.

      The next morning, Marc gently shakes me awake.

      I groan and shove my face further in the crook of his neck.

He laughs softly, "Come on, my little coffee bean. You have school today and we need to get you home."

     "Can't I just skip today?," I pout, even though he can't see my face.

"Hmmm....," Marc adjusts me so I'm now laying on top of him, my thighs straddling his hips. "You drive a hard bargain. We can just hide out in here all day."

I nod and just lay there.

In this moment, I feel completely comfortable and safe. I don't want to leave it. I don't know what's waiting for me at home or school.

       After a few minutes, I groan, "I have to go don't I?"

He sighs, "As much as I would like to kidnap you for the day, I think you do."

I nod and roll off of him before I can change my mind. I rub my eyes before I stumble around to find my stuff.

       Marc gets up and switches the lights on.

He goes into the bathroom first to get ready.

        When he comes out, I go in and start getting ready for school. When I finish brushing my teeth and brushing my hair, I get dressed.

       I could've waited to get ready, since Marc is dropping me off at home, but now I'll have spare time before school.

As I'm about to walk out of the bathroom, I smile at the raven Raven drew in my hand last night. It's slightly smudged now, so I wash the rest of it off.

I walk out and Marc is nowhere to be found. I collect my stuff and walk out of his room.

I hear noises coming from the kitchen, so I head that way.

Marc is standing in the dimly lit kitchen, making a cup of coffee.

     He eyes me as I walk in and set my bag by the island.

     When he's done making his coffee, he takes a sip and groans, "Damn, I'm good."

I laugh and he looks at me over his mug, "You want some?"

I shake my head, "I'm good."

Marc nods, then gestures for me to go over to him.

When I do, he pulls me into his side.

I lay my head on his chest and sigh, "It's not too late. I could still skip school."

Obviously I'm not skipping school, but the idea is nice.

Marc laughs and sets his coffee down.

He grabs me by the hips and hoists me up before setting me on the counter, "Don't tempt me."

He picks his coffee back up, "So, are you caught up with everything you missed during your suspension?"

    I nod, "For the most part. I have a couple more days to catch up, but I don't have much left to do."