Chapter 3- Rewritten

Sang's P.O.V.

     I'm freaking out internally, but I'm trying my best not to show it. I'm breaking all of mom's rules today. Sneaking out, seeing a Doctor, and hanging out with boys. She will kill me if she finds out.

I don't know why I feel somewhat comfortable here. It's against everything mom taught me. But these two seem trustworthy.

The two seem like complete opposites. Corey has cropped hair and blue eyes. He isn't as tall as Raven, but still he still towers over me. And he seems to radiate happiness. Raven has cropped dark brown hair and brown eyes that seem intense. He also has two earring studs in his left ear along with a lip ring. He seems nice like Corey, just much more intense.

I can tell the two want to ask more questions, but I appreciate that they don't.

Corey's texting somebody so I turn to Raven. "So, how old are you?," I ask quietly.

        "Nineteen," he says, "Almost twenty. You?"

"Eighteen," I answer as I play with the hem of the shirt he gave me.

"How did you learn Russian?," he asks.

         "I taught myself. Being homeschooled gives you plenty of free time."

         He nods. "Learning a new language is hard. Especially if you don't have anybody to speak it to."

       I'm about to ask him something else when the door opens again, making me jump closer to Corey.

       Corey turns and give me a reassuring smile before holding my hand again.

     The man seems to radiates dominance. It makes me want to disappear, but I do my best to not show that I am severely intimated right now. He's tall with long jet black hair. Behind a pair of glasses, his eyes are dark. His eyes are impassive, not giving anything away.

      "Who's this?," he asks. Although he is asking Raven and Corey, he doesn't take his eyes off me.

      Before he can answer the door opens again and I'm assuming it's the last two of the group that come in.

      "What's going on?," the first guy asks. What takes me by surprise is that he is identical to Corey. Corey had mentioned that he has a biological brother, he just never said he has a twin. The two might be identical, but I can already tell one big giveaway on who's who. While Corey's seem happy, his twin's look sad.

        The other has eyes that are very noticeable as well. He has something I briefly remember reading about, heterochromia. One eye is green and one blue. He is considerably taller than me, but a tad shorter than Corey and not-Corey.

"As I was about to tell Axel, this is Sang. I brought her here to be stitched up by Dr. Roberts," he turns to me, "Sang, this is Axel, Brandon, and Marc." He points to each one and I make a mental note of each name so I don't forget.

The twin he introduced, Brandon, frowns, "Why did she need to be stitched up?"

       Corey sighs, "She's not ready to tell us and I promised her I wouldn't make her tell me. I just wanted to get her some help."

        There seems to be some sort of silent communication between the boys. "Let me see," Axel says.

        Corey gives my hand a reassuring squeeze, before I get up and turn around. I lift the shirt from the back and make sure nothing comes up in the front.

      Eventually, I assume they are done and sit back down.

          "Who did that?," Axel asks with his arms crossed.