A Report- Rewritten

This will be a lot shorter than my usual chapters, it's just a look into what all the boys are thinking and up to.

The Boys' Third Person

       Later that night, Corey gets a call back from one Sean Green and knowing what he knows now, he regrets ever calling him.

     He answers the call anyways. "Hey, Sean."

       The friendly doctor's voice comes through the line. "Hey, Corey. Sorry I missed your call earlier, is everything okay?"

       "Everything's fine. I had a bird who needed medical attention, but Dr. Roberts came over and everything has been taken care of."

       "What was wrong with her?" Dr. Sean asks, slightly intrigued at the mention of the bird. He's even more interested to know why Corey didn't just bring her to the hospital.

    The Blackbourne and Toma teams have always been fairly close. But in this moment, Corey immediately shuts down the idea of telling Sean anything about Sang.

      He had a few reasons not to share any information with the doctor. But, one of his main reasons is that not too long ago, he discovered she is a ghost. And while the Toma Team has agreed to share this information with Dr. Roberts soon, they don't want to risk more in the Academy finding out about her. Everybody is going to want her because of her status and right now the main focus is going to be convincing her to get out of the house.

      Corey also has a bit of a selfish reason to keep her secret from other Academy members for the time being. Even though he only spent a few hours with the girl, he found himself being very attracted to her and he isn't ready to share her with everyone just yet.

      "We bumped into each other and she fell pretty hard so she needed some stitches. She isn't a fan of hospitals so I had Dr. Roberts come here," he lies.

     Corey knows that Sang will be attending Ashley Waters and the probability that Sang will run into the Blackbourne Team at some point is likely. But, the school is overpopulated and the Blackbourne Team has a mission to focus on, which settles Corey's fears.

      "Well, I'm glad she's okay," Sean says, "Our family meeting is about to start, but let me know if you need anything."

"I will, talk to you later," Corey says before they hang up.

     He sits on the couch, his thoughts filled with the blonde beauty and ways they can get her out out as quickly as possible.

    Raven's thoughts are similar, but a bit more violent than Corey's. He cleans his guns, trying to calm himself down. He makes a promise to himself, that if that suka (bitch) so much as puts a finger on Sang, he was going to make her regret it.

     Brandon, Marc, and Axel are all feeling unsettled about the whole situation as well. None of them felt good about taking the bird back home, but they couldn't kidnap her and force her to stay, although the thought did cross Raven's mind.

       And the information that Corey found on her, or didn't find, made the situation much more interesting to all of them.

    Meanwhile, the Blackbourne team is gathered at Kota's house for their family meeting, none of them prepared for what's going to happen.

Kota and Nathan are slightly curious about their new neighbors.

And Sean is wondering why Corey had lied to him on the phone