Chapter 4

I loved writing the end of this chapter because she's starting to spend one on one time with the boys. Her mom is a bitch though.

Sang's P.O.V.

The next morning, I wake up so early, that it is still  dark out. I find my phone and see that it is 5:30 A.M.

    I decide to mess around with my new phone to kill time. My body feel too worn down to do anything else at the moment.

   I lay in bed trying new games for a while until I hear my mother screaming my name from downstairs. I quickly hide the phone and I walk downstairs, wondering what I have done this time to make her angry with me.

     "You stupid slut! You ungrateful little bitch! I do so much for you and this is how you repay me?" She screams in my face.

    I cower away, still not understanding what I did. "I don't know what you're talking about," I tell her quietly.

    She seizes my arm in an iron grip and pulls me to the sink. "This you dumb bitch!" There are two plates along with some forks that I assume+ are from her and Marie.

     "I-I'm sorry, I thought you were eating out last night, that's what you said."

     "Well you should have checked that we actually did before being so fucking selfish!," she gets an evil look in her and begins rummaging through the cabinets, "I'm just going to have to keep punishing you until you learn your fucking lesson!"

     She grabbed it a bag of rice and ripped it open, spilling it on the floor. "Kneel!" She yells and I slowly comply, wincing as the grains embed into the skin on my knees. 

    I expect her to say something but she keeps looking for stuff and I suddenly realize what's about to happen as she pulls a cup out. She pours lemon and vinegar in the cup. She walks over with the cup and says, "You will drink every fucking drop of this and if you try to spit it out, I will make you start over."

   She reaches down and yanks my hair back. I open my mouth, knowing if I don't, things will be much worse. The acidic substance scorches my mouth and throat. My body heaves, trying to rid itself of the horrible concoction. She's pouring it faster than I can drink it and I struggle to breathe through the large gulps I have to take in order for the drink to not spill over. 

   When I am over halfway done with the cup, I feel the bile rising and I try desperately to swallow it, knowing I will be here all day doing this if I throw it up now. Luckily, I am able to fight it long enough to finish the drink. My mother glares at me, "Well look who can finally listen. Stay here until I tell you to get up." She leaves the room and I'm left alone with my thoughts.I finally allow myself to cough, letting some of the foul substance escape my body. 

    What is so wrong with me that my own Mother does this to me? I know she is sick, but she never does this to Marie.  And my Father? He barely acknowledges my existence.

   I don't know how long I am left kneeling, probably at least three hours, but my body is shaking at this point with the position my body is forced to stay in. Finally, my Father arrives home. He barely spares a glance at me before he tells me to get up. 

   I retreat to my room slowly, my body sore and my legs asleep. I throw myself onto my bed when I realize I promised the boys that I would check in with them. I rush to get the phone and I have numerous texts and calls from all five of them.

   I just sit there for a second, not really sure how to react. They were concerned. I mean, rightfully so, but it was a foreign concept to me. 

   Suddenly my screen changes and Corey is calling me again. I don't even know if I can talk at this point, but I guess I'll have to attempt to try. I put the phone to my ear after answering it.