..58..

"No, it didn't work," Lisa scoffs, crossing her legs in the leather office chair. 

"It didn't fucking work?!" Adam grits, pacing back and forth in the dingy basement. 

"That's what I said, isn't it?" Lisa sasses, and Adam's brows shoot up. He shakes his head, pointing a finger at her. 

"Shut up, Lisa," he growls, walking over to her, "I sent you to do one thing and you fucking failed!" 

"I went and did what you asked Adam! It's not my fault Michael and that whore are sprung." 

"Hey!" Adam shouts, and Lisa cocks a brow, "Don't call her that. Only I can call her that." 

"Yeah, whatever Adam," she rolls her eyes and starts to walk towards the stars, "Listen, your little plan isn't going to work. They weren't shaken at all. Zip, nada, nothing. There was nothing I could do to tear them apart. They were all over each other. Maybe this just isn't meant to work." 

"Shut up, bitch!" Adam scream, whipping Lisa around to him and smacking her down, making her head hit the wooden step.

*

"Oh, Michael, I love you," I smile, snuggling into his chest as he wraps his arms around me on the big, wide lounge chair in the front row of the theatre in the basement. 

"I love you too, baby," he grins, "You really are the only woman for me. Now one can ever take you away from me." he smiles, kissing the top of my head as I breathe in his heavenly scent. 

"Mmm, you smell good," I sigh, looking up into his eyes as I intertwine my legs with his, and I peck his lips, "Baby, what cologne do you wear?" I ask, furrowing my brows and he chuckles, brushing a piece of my hair out of my face. 

"Bal a Versailles," he grins, kissing my lips, "Why, did you want to buy it for yourself?" he chuckles, and I scrunch my nose, shoving his chest. 

"No, I just wanted to know what made you smell so good," I grin, kissing his stubbly chin, "You haven't shaved in a while." I frown, reaching up to run my finger along his scruffy jawline. 

"Do you like it?" he smiles, showing the masculine structure of his face. 

"Yeah, I do," I grin, continuing to feel it, "It's sexy." I wink and he raises his brows. 

"So I wasn't sexy before?" he asks jokingly. 

"Not at all," I tease, and he rolls his eyes, smacking my ass. 

"Be nice," he grins, kissing the space between my eyes, and butterflies consume my stomach. 

"I hate fighting with you," I mumble, as Rush Hour 2 plays quietly on the screen. 

"I know, babe, me too," he sighs, rubbing my back. 

"But there is research that says couples who fight stay together for longer than those who don't." I sigh, and Michael chuckles. 

"Do you know everything?" he asks, and I shrug, smiling widely. 

"I know a little bit of everything, but not everything of everything." I half brag, making him laugh even louder, making my heart flutter. 

"I love you," he laughs, "You're so funny." 

"Thank you, I love you too," I grin, drawing circles on his chest, "You know, I've been thinking." 

"As always," he jokes, and I shoot him a playful look, "Sorry, go on." 

"Anyways, I've been thinking," I restate, looking up into his eyes, "We'd make really cute babies." I grin, and his lips part as his eyes widen a bit.

"W-why do you say that?" he stutters before clearing his throat and I smile. 

"Well," I grin, kissing his lips softly, "Obviously I'm super sexy," I begin sarcastically, and he smiles widely, clearly amused, "And, you know, you're not too bad yourself I guess." I drawl, and he squeezes my ass.

"Thanks," he smirks, and I giggle. 

"No, but seriously, we make a hot couple. You're so sexy, and you say the same about me, so I must be sexy as well, and that means that if we have kids they would have to be cute, right?" I ask, and he smiles lovingly. 

"You're thinking about having kids with me," he states in a mumble before leaning down to kiss my lips. 

"Ever since Sandra, that girl from work, had her baby, I've been having baby fever. I don't know what it is. Her kid is so damn cute, and I want one." I sigh. 

"Okay, let's do it," Michael grins, shifting onto his back, and pulling me onto his lap. 

"What?" I giggle, as he positions himself beneath me, and starts to pull of his v-neck, "Michael, wait, wait, wait." I giggle, holding his hands down on his stomach. 

"What?" he asks, his chest heaving, "Is something wrong?" 

"Michael," I giggle, reaching up to hold his face in my hands, "We're not even married." 

"Do you want to get married first?" he asks, looking around, "We could go to Vegas an-" 

"Michael," I smile widely, interrupting him, and he looks up into my eyes with his big, doe-like ones, "You really want to have kids with me?" I smile, giddy with excitement. 

"Well, of course," he scoffs, "What did you not here when I told you about Angela," he sighs, his eyes filling with sadness, "Having kids would make my life complete, Jamie. I love you, and you complete me as a whole being, but kids would complete my life." 

"I know, I heard you when you told me about Angela, but I didn't think you would just want to hop on it right away, as soon as I mentioned it," I giggle, and he smiles, caressing my cheek with his large hand. 

"Baby, it would make my life if we had children together," he smiles lovingly, and I grin deviously. 

"You really want to start now?" I ask, knowingly, as I pull my hoodie over my head, and throw it to the floor behind me. 

"Um, hell yes!" he exclaims as I lift the bottom of his shirt and he finishes by pulling it over his head. 

"We're really doing this," I giggle, leaning my head back as he kisses across my chest and plays with the band of my sweatpants and I undo his belt and zipper. 

"We're really doing this," Michael chuckles against my heated skin before I reach my hand into his underwear to stroke his large erection, "Damn baby, I can't wait for you to have my kids." he groans as I lift my ass for him to pull my pants down to my knees. 

"I can't wait to have your kids, baby," I grin, looking down into his eyes as I slowly stroke his erect member, "Now, let's get to it. Pop one in me."