..11..

My eyes flutter open, and are blinded by the sun shining through the window.

"Aghh," I groan, covering my eyes with my forearm. I try to roll over but I can't, realizing that Michael is still holding me around my waist. My legs are entangled with his and I feel his breath on the top of my head. 

I smile a bit, remembering how sweet he was last night. I shift my body a bit to get more comfortable and the position I'm in makes me realize there is something hard poking my upper thigh. I lift the covers a bit and look down.

"Oh my God," I mumble, placing the covers down. Talk about a damn tent. I rest my head on his chest and try to hold my laughter back. Covering my mouth with my forearm to muffle my giggles, I shut my eyes tightly, trying not to burst out in laughter. 

He is fucking huge and he's not even awake. I run my hand down his stomach and look up at his peaceful face.

"Michael?" I ask softly. He groans a bit and shift his legs, "Michael? Baby?" I ask softly, kissing the bottom of his chin.

"Hmm," He murmurs with his eyes shut.

"Are you awake?" I ask.

Like I don't know the damn answer.

"Well I think you knew the answer to that after you looked under the covers." He opens his eyes, winks at me, and shuts them again. My jaw drops and I smack his chest.

"Michael!" I exclaim, laughing. His eyes shoot open and he rolls onto his back.

"What?!" He smirks, placing his hands behind his head, "It's not my fault we haven't had sex yet. You're giving me blue balls, girl." He smiles. I blush harshly and scoot closer to him to wrap my arms around his waist.

"Thank you." I mumble against his chest.

"What? What did I do?" He chuckles.

"Thanks for coming last night.... or this morning or whatever." My voice decrescendos to just a murmur.

"Are you... thanking me?" He asks cockily. I roll my eyes, looking up at him.

"Just take it." I sigh, cuddling into his side even more.

"Does this mean you forgive me?" He asks softly, making me feel the vibration through his body.

"Yeah, I guess but you're going to have to do a lot of begging and sucking up if you really want me." I say, patting his chest.

"Oh babe," He says, running his hand up my leg, coating my folds with wetness, "you don't know how much begging and sucking I'll be doing." He winks.

"Michael...." I breathe, closing my eyes.

"Yeah?" He says, running his hand down my stomach. I open my mouth to say something, but at a loss for words when he continues to move his hand down further, resting it on my sex.

"Mmm," I moan as he starts to rub my clit.

"Baby, you're so sexy," he groans, pressing his lips to mine. I try to kiss him back but all that happens is me moaning into his mouth.

"M-Michael..." I stutter as he inserts two fingers into my wetness.

"Oh fuck baby, you're so wet," He grits, pumping his fingers as he rubs my clit with his thumb, "should daddy make you cum like this?" He whispers, nibbling in my earlobe. I arch my back, and he holds me by my waist with his other arm that isn't fingering me, "Hmm? Should I make you cum like this?" He repeats, pumping his fingers harder.