..7..

It is now 5 pm and I'm walking out of my office for the night. I've locked the door, and the multiple cabinets behind the doors.

"Goodnight Tamera," I sigh, irritated. I really am not ready for this outing, especially since I still smell like sex.

"Wow, you must really not want to go on a date with Michael." she giggles. I roll my eyes, under my glasses, turning towards her.

"How do you know about my date with Michael?" I say seriously.

"Oh, I heard Janet and Michael talking about it when they came out of your office. I didn't think it was a big deal. Sorry to invade your privacy, but he is a very good looking man, Miss." she giggles again. I sigh, slightly tilting my head back.

"It's fine, Tamera. I'm gonna go.... you can too you know." I smile, trying to be polite.

"Yeah, I will leave soon, I'm just finishing up this document. I'll see you tomorrow." she smiles as I walk away.

"Goodbye." I sigh, walking to the elevator. I throw on some lip gloss during the ride down and cross my fingers that this isn't going to be as awkward as the lunch date we had yesterday.

The doors to the elevator open and Michael is standing right by the main desk, the first thing you see when you enter the big ass building Michael and Janet own together.

"Hey," he says softly, grinning widely, "Are you ready?" he asks, holding his hand out. I look down at it, and back to his eyes.

"Yeah, but I'm not holding your hand." I smirk, placing my bag over my shoulder. He sighs, keeping his hand where it is.

"Please.... I just want to touch you." He whispers softly, causing wetness to cover my folds. I hesitate for a second, but reach out to hold his hand. My breathing staggers a bit, and he gives me a concerned look.

"Are you okay?" he asks. I don't respond, and he starts to chuckle a bit, "Are you... nervous?" he smirks, turning me towards him, "Do I make you nervous?" he asks, running his other hand down my arm. I find it hard to make eye contact with him, but when I do it is very comfortable.

"I haven't been on a date in two years Michael... excuse me if I'm a bit nervous." I mumble, about to pull my hand away. His mouth parts slightly, and I'm guessing he's a bit taken by my response.

"You haven't been on a date... in two years? But.... how did you..." he starts. I know he's going to ask about sex, and I really don't want to talk about it. He doesn't finish his sentence and he looks down at our hands that are locked together.

"Michael... we can talk about this on our date, but let's just get there first and then we can talk, okay?" I smile softly. He nods, looking up at me again.

"Sure." he says, furrowing his brows. We walk out to the curb, and there is a gorgeous stretch limousine waiting for us.

"Holy shit." I gasp. He smiles, opening the door for me.

"I'm guessing you like it?" he smirks. I shoot him a look, and take his hand as I lean down to get in the car.

Once he is in on the other side, the car takes off. Michael reaches over to hold my hand, when I realize that the partition is already.

"Who's driving us?" I ask, looking towards Michael.

"Why does it matter?" he asks, a bit snippy. I roll my eyes and take my hand away from him. His face softens and he scoots a bit closer to me. "I'm sorry." He apologizes. I sigh, folding my hands in my lap. He places a hand on my thigh, and takes my hands in his, "His name is Rob. He has been an employee of mine for a very long time. I trust him with any and everything." he smiles, trying to make up for his lack of consideration.

"Oh." I mouth. In my peripheral vision, I can see him leaning a bit closer. I feel his breath on my ear, and he kisses the shell of it.

"I'm sorry." he whispers, kissing behind my ear. My breath hitches a bit as he continues to kiss down to the base of my neck, "I'm sorry," he says again, "please accept my apology." he mumbles as he licks my collarbone. I slowly tilt my head back, and before I know it he has pulled me over and I'm straddling his lap.

"I forgive you," I whisper, "you can stop now." I sigh as he continues to kiss my neck, face, and any part of my chest that is exposed by the few buttons that are undone by my collared blouse.

"I don't want to." he says against my skin. I groan softly and start to grind against his crotch. He stops me with his large hands pressing down on my hips, "If you want me to fuck you right here, keep doing what you're doing." he growls, making direct eye contact with me. I shift a bit, and realize that the hard thing poking the inside of my thigh, is his erection. I felt it before... but now I'm feeling all of it, and he is huge!

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." I say, about to remove myself from his lap. He holds me still, with his hands still on my hips, and slowly reaches up to kiss my lips. As soon as his lips touch mine my core ignites, and I immediately start to kiss him back.

His lips caress mine, as his tongue scales my teeth for entrance. I wait a second before opening my mouth for him to earn full entrance. Michael is very gentle... it's not sloppy like other men would kiss me, but soft a supple.

I feel the limo coming to a stop, and I push away from him. I smile, feeling very vulnerable, as his eyes spark with lust.

"We're here." I smile, removing myself from his lap. I pull out my compact mirror, and wipe the corners on my mouth. My hair is a bit messy, but it looks like a look, so I don't mind. I turn to Michael who is watching me, and I smirk, watching my lipgloss shine on his face.

He frowns, about to ask something, but before he can, I slowly reach out and wipe his face with my thumb. As I'm about to pull my hand away, gently, he takes it in his and kisses the palm of my hand.

"You taste good." Mumbles, closing his eyes and nuzzling his face into my hand. I can honestly say it's one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

"We have to go inside Michael." I smile. His eyes open slowly as he keeps his cheek in my hand.

"Not if we don't want to," he pouts.

"Michael Jackson pouts?" I giggle. He pouts some more, shaking his head.

"Never." He smiles, placing a chaste kiss on my lips.

"Come," I say, about to open the door, "do you want to open the door for me?" I smile. He nods happily, like a child, and gets out to open my door for me.

"Let's go, Babe." Michael smiles, helping me out of the car.

"So we're on those terms now?" I smirk.

"After you came in front of me? Definitely." He grins mischievously. I blush harshly, and he lets out a hearty laugh, "Don't be embarrassed, it was beautiful." He says, pecking my lips. He shuts my door behind me, and takes my hand in his.

"Hello, Mr.Jackson, table by the window?" The waiter asks, grabbing a couple of menus. Michael nods.

"Yes Serge, thank you." He smiles. As we walk over to the table, Michael leans into say something, "I can't wait for you to tell me why I'm your first date in two years. I must be really special." He smiles. I swallow harshly, nodding without any expression on my face.

I really don't want to tell him, so anyway I can get around it, I will. This is going to be rough.