..26..

I walk into work, high off Michael. As I walk by the front desk my legs quiver making Tamera eye me suspiciously and I roll my eyes to myself. I bite my lip at the thought of the glorious man who made me this weak in the knees.

As I stumble into my office my mind swarms with all of the things Michael could do to me with his massive member, skillful tongue and diligent fingers. I haven't even had his better half yet and I'm the most satisfied I've ever been.

"Ahh," I sigh, flopping down in my desk chair, "Michael Jackson." I sigh, playing with his name on my tongue.

The same tongue that was in his mouth this morning. 

Is he thinking about me? Because I am sure as hell thinking about him. 

"Shit!" I gasp as my phone blares, interrupting my daydream, "Fuck." I sigh, picking up the phone, "Hello?" I asks, rubbing the bridge of my nose. 

"Hey girlfriend! What's wrong?" Janet asks enthusiastically, noticing the tone in my voice. 

"Oh nothing girl, you just scared the shit out of me. I didn't realize my ringer was that loud." I laugh, resting my cheek in the palm of my lip making my lips smush together. 

"Are you okay?" she laughs. 

"Oh yeah, just recovering from the mini heart attack I just had." I say sarcastically as I lean back in my white, leather chair. 

"Oh please, don't be so dramatic," she scoffs, "But actually, are you okay?" she asks, more concerned this times. 

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" my brows furrow. She sighs into the phone, hesitating before answering my question. 

"Michael told me about last night." she murmurs and my eyes widen at the news. 

"I see," I sigh, raising my brows as I lean my elbows on my glass desk. 

"Don't be mad," she pleads, "Michael just- he tells me everything, and I asked about you gu- You know how I am, James, I'm nosy. I just- He felt like he had to tell me. I didn't know how you would react." she says quickly, continually cutting herself off as I hold the phone away from my ear, "Shit," she curses herself, "I shouldn't have even brought it up. Michael is going to ream me out now. Fuck. You kno-"

"Janet!" I exclaim into the phone, letting out a guffaw, "It's okay." I say softly, "I don't mind. I probably would've told you today if he hadn't anyways. Calm down, girl." I chuckle, shaking my head. 

"Thank God," she sighs, and I can tell she's holding her chest. 

"Did you really think I'd be that mad?" I smile, flipping through some papers. 

"I don't know," she tuts, "I know how private you are and how you don't like people all up in your business, so I didn't know how you would feel about this." she sighs. 

"I don't care, Janet. You are my best friend, and Michael is... Michael." I say slowly, smiling at the memory of last night. 

He saved me. 

"Ooooh girl!" she exclaims into the phone, making me jerk it away from my ear, "YOU REALLY LIKE MY BROTHER!" she screams into the phone as I place it on my desk. She sings away as I shake my head, turning on my Mac. 

"Are you done?" I say loudly enough for her to hear. When I hear her voice quiet down, I pick the phone back up and hold it between my ear and my shoulder. 

"You know, I knew you two would get together." she says cockily making me roll my eyes. 

"Whatever, Jan," I laugh, "We're not even together yet." I sigh, shutting my eyes. 

"What?! He hasn't asked you to be his girlfriend yet?!" she yells as I cringe from her pitch. 

"No," I sigh, shaking my head, "I mean, would he even ask? Does anybody even do that anymore?" I murmur, remembering the time I asked Adam if we were a couple and he got offended that I didn't 'just know' from all the time we had been spending together. 

I wanted to be asked, but clearly that's not 'relevant' anymore, according to him. 

"Yes!" she exclaims, bringing me back to reality, "Yes, he should definitely ask! If he doesn't, I don't know who he's turned into. Definitely not the man my Mother raised him to be." she scoffs, making me giggle, "I'm sure he'll ask you soon," she assures me as I chew on my lower lip. 

"Yeah, I guess," I sigh as my brows furrow in realization, "Hey..." I say slowly, "Where are you?" 

"O-Oh!" she says in a skiddish tone, "U-um, I'm on my way to work." she stutters unconvincingly. 

"Really?" I say slowly, raising a brow. 

"Y-yeah." 

Janet Jackson can not lie for the life of her. 

"Where are you Janet." I smirk, clicking into my browser. 

"I told you, I coming to work," she says hesitantly. 

"Okay," I sigh before hearing her sigh in relief, "Oh and say hi to Michael for me." I laugh.

"Shit, Jan." Michael groans as I hang up. 

Knew it. 

"Those two." I laugh to myself as I sort through the papers on my desk. 

A couple of hours later and here I am working away at what I do best: writing articles. I'm writing about the upcoming music that Jackson Inc. is dealing with and I'm writing emails to people, getting back to them about any issue or ideas that they have. I'm also writing some of the scripts to upcoming music videos. 

That has to be my favourite part of the job. 

Forget about the meetings; I want to write. 

This wasn't the original plan, you know. I was supposed to become rich and famous, and though I'm kind of close to that, I'm nowhere near it at the same time. I surround myself by the rich and sometimes the famous, but otherwise this is not what I thought- 

My thoughts are cut off by my phone ringing and I look down at it to see who it is. 

I don't know that number. 

"Jamie Montebella, writer for Jackson Incorporated, what can I do for you today?" I ask assertively, making known that I am to be taken seriously. 

"You can let me take you out to lunch," a certain sexy someone says into the phone. Butterflies go off in my stomach as I let a smile consume my face. 

"Michael?" I ask into the phone, "How did you get this number?" 

"Janet gave it to me," he says happily. 

"Oh yeah?" I smirk as I hear some noise in the background. 

"Uh yeah, right after you caught me listening in on your conversation." he mumbles, making my giggle. 

"How much did you hear?" I ask, hoping he didn't hear everything I was saying about him. 

"Just the part where you asked Janet if it was even a thing to be asked to actually be in a relationship." he chuckles as my cheeks heat. 

"Janet," I groan, leaning back in my chair.

"So you want me to ask you out, huh?" he says cockily and I shake my head. 

"I'm not confirming anything over the phone." I say seriously as a smile plays at my lips. 

"You already did with Janet." he grins as I look down at my manicured nails. 

"Whatever," I scoff, making him chuckle. 

"So what do you say to lunch?" he asks sexily. I cross my legs at the effect on me and smile down at the ground. 

"What if I say no?" I ask cockily as I hear the phone hang up and my brows furrow. 

"I'm not taking no for an answer." Michael says from the doorway, causing my eyes to shoot up, "Hey babe, how are you?"