..46..

"Dad?!" I ask, a shocked expression of my face as my mouth dries. 

"Bambini," he grins, pushing the Italian, as he pulls my stiff body into a tight hug. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask, expressionless as he pulls away to look at me with a frown. 

"Language," he warns, making me roll my eyes as I keep standing in front of him so that he can't go further into the house. 

"Why are you here?" I ask again, in a more hushed tone. 

"Why not?" he asks, not catching on. 

"My Mother doesn't want you in her house," I say, folding my arms. 

"And why's that?" he asks, folding his arms and taking a step back. 

"You know why," I hiss lowly, making him shake his head. 

"How dare you disrespect me like that." he grits. 

"Jammie, who is it?" My Mother yells, making me roll my eyes. 

"She just got better. She doesn't need you here," I say, shaking my head before yelling back to my Mother, "Just a second!" 

"I want to see you. I came here to see both of you, and Jesse." 

"Well we don't want to see you." I fight back, making both of his brows shoot up. 

"You're acting like a Brat," he says, shaking his head. 

"I've gained the right after you cheated on my Mother with your many whores," I shoot back, making his mouth part in shock. 

"Little girl, I-" 

"Marco," my Mother gasps from behind me, making me mentally face palm myself. I should've gotten him out of here quicker. 

I turn to see my Mother staring at my six foot five, handsome, salt an pepper, Italian father. 

"Julie," he smiles wanly, a light shining in his eyes that I haven't seen since I was a child. 

"Marco, what are you doing here?" my Mother asks, eerily softly. Miss Julie might just blow up y'all.

"I came to see my family," he sighs with a smile as I step out of the way, creating a path between them. 

"I didn't know you still considered us your family," my Mother scoffs, folding her arms. 

"You two are so alike," Marco smiles, looking between my Mother and I. 

"And? Is that supposed to flatter us, thinking you know us and shit?" my Mother asks, and I can feel the sass in the air. 

"I do know you," he grins, stepping closer to her. 

"Don't you dare come close to me, with all that charm and shit," my Mother warns, holding her hand up. 

"You think I'm charming," he smiles brightly, making me scoff, rolling my eyes as he continues to step closer to my Mother. 

"Hey!" Jesse yells, making all of our heads whip in his direction as he stomps into the front hall, "What the hell are you doing here?!" Jesse shouts as all of the boys follow slowly behind him. 

"Watch you mouth!" my Father's voice booms, taking my Mother and I by surprise, but Jesse keeps his head up, unflinching. 

"Why are you in my Mother's house?!" Jesse exclaims, making my Father's brows shoot up again. Jesse and I are very similar as well. 

"I just came here to see my family!" Marco yells, and I can tell he's getting frustrated, "I haven't seen any of you in years and this is the welcome I get?" he continues to raise his voice and my Mother and I roll our eyes. 

"This is the reaction you're going to get since you cheated on our Mother with multiple people and then divorced her when she got cancer, and didn't pay for Jack shit!" Jesse yells, making me gasp,  my Mother bow her head in embarrassment and the boys behind him exchange wide-eyed looks. My Father stands... angry. 

"I will beat the shit out of you, boy," my Father grits, making my brother throws his hands up. 

"That's the only thing you were around for when I was younger, so go ahead! Nothing will have changed except for the fact that I actually have a chance at putting up a fight!" Jesse exclaims, making Marco's eyes widen. 

But Jesse is right. 

He is now the same height as Marco. He is honestly a darker, younger carbon copy of Marco. They look the exact same. 

"I didn't come her to start a riot," Marco sighs, backing down as I look across the hall to Michael and he winks, making me look at the ground to hide my flushed face, "I just came around to see how you were doing. I haven't seen you all in so long, so I just wanted to make amends and see what was happening in all of your lives." 

"Well you could've reached out some other way," I sigh, and everyone looks at me, "Because this disturbed the peace. We were having a nice family dinner, with our almost cancer-free Mother, and you show up and ruing everything." I huff, tears starting to build behind my eyes. 

"Bambini," he sighs, making me shake my head. 

"It has been years since I've heard from you, and I guess since they've heard from you as well," I choke, gesturing to my Mother and brother, "You could've checked in, sent me and email, given me a call, anything. Showing up like this is invasive, and is not the solution to how you've ruined this family." I cry, tears running down my cheeks as a tear slips from his eyes, making him wipe it immediately, "You've hurt us in so many ways. You can't just show up like this. We don't need or want you here right now." 

"James," Jesse sighs, walking towards me. I hold up my hand and step back from everyone. 

"I want to go home," I sniffle, wiping my eyes before looking to my Mother, "I'm sorry, I would love to stay, but I want to be alone with my thoughts right now," I quiver and my Mother nods, walking towards me, pulling me into a hug. 

"Bambini, you don't want to talk? We could just have a conversation." Marco suggests, trying to be a part of this. 

"No, Dad, you should go," Jesse suggests, gesturing to the door. 

"Don't tell me what I should and shouldn't do," Marco scoffs as my Mother pulls away from me. 

"I agree with Jesse," she says, still keeping her eyes on me, "You should go, Marco," she says, kissing my cheek, "I love you, baby. Thank you so much for coming. You should go get some rest." my Mother says softly, with a loving smile as I nod, wiping away my last tear. 

"I love you too, I'll see you later Ma," I smile, leaning in to kiss her cheek. 

"Bambini," Marco sighs, "I'm sorry." 

"Let's go, Michael," I sigh, looking over to him, ignoring my Father, "I need to get out of here."