..2..

"Fuck me," I sigh walking out of the God awful meeting I just experienced. I make a beeline to the washroom, and slam the stall door. I pull down my lace g-string and I now realize there is no point in wearing it. "Well shit." I say, pulling it off my ankles and shoving it into my purse. I know if I continue to wear it I will feel uncomfortable and awkward, especially since I'm going out for lunch with Jan.

As I walk out of the washroom, I bump into a strong frame. About to apologize, I look up and roll my eyes.

"Ugh never fucking mind." I growl, making him chuckle. It's so sweet.

"You better watch your mouth around your clients." He says, leaning against the wall. I roll my eyes, and walk back to the reception desk where Janet is standing.

Hot on my tail, I feel him right behind me.

Damn my short legs.

"Hey Jan," I sigh, leaning against the desk.

"Hey Jamie.... Michael," she acknowledges, "Where did you go, girl?" She asks, writing in her notebook.

"I just had to go to the washroom." I say softly. Michael smirks, and leans down so I can feel his breath on the back of my neck.

"I bet I know why," he whispers, only loud enough for me to hear. I visibly shutter, and luckily Janet is still writing in her notebook.

"Well, why don't we all go out for lunch?" She says.

"No!" I exclaim, immediately regretting it. Janet widens her eyes, as her head slowly rises from her paper.

"What?" She sounds concerned. Michael smirks from behind me, placing a discreet hand on my hip. I step aside to shake him off of me, because God knows his touch is effecting me in a way I haven't felt... ever.

"I don't think your friend here likes me very much." Michael says smartly.

"Her name is Jamie, Michael, and what's not to like?" She says sarcastically. Before Michael can retort, I bluntly say,

"Michael is the ass from the lobby." I say, cocking a brow. Janet raises her brows, looking back to Michael. She thinks about it for a second, and her eyes widen.

"EW! What the fuck Jamie, you think he's-"

"An ass?" I interrupt, frowning at her. She shuts her hanging mouth and nods. Thank God.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" She says, eyeing me. I nod, walking away from Michael. Once distanced, she turns to me and smiles.

"What?" I sigh, knowing she's about to pull some bullshit.

"You think my brother's hot?" She smirks, raising a brow. I sigh leaning against the wall.

"No offence Jan, but he's an ass. Yeah sure, he's attractive, but he's an ass and that is much more important than how sexy any guy is." I explain. Her smile gets wider and I shake my head.

"You think my brother is sexy?" She asks. I look down at my hands, pondering the question, "you want him to dick you down don't you!" She exclaims, a little too loudly. I look over to Michael who is now on his phone, talking to someone.

"I don't know, he's an ass. Let's just go to lunch if you want." I sigh, starting to walk away. She grabs my wrist and I turn around.

"Are you sure? He doesn't have to come if you don't want." She says sympathetically, knowing my awful history with men. I breathe deeply, rubbing the bridge of my nose.

"Yeah he can come. He's your brother, even if he is an ass." I look up at her, and she is about to say something, but closes her mouth, "What?" I say. She shakes her head.