..41..

"That was fantastic," I sigh, finishing the last piece of bacon on my plate. 

"Thanks, babe, my Mother taught me how to cook," Michael smiles, taking my plate. He puts the dishes beside the sink and starts to run the water to wash them. 

"I can wash the dishes," I smile, hopping off of the stool to walk over to the sink. 

"It's okay, I can do it." he grins, placing a chaste kiss on my cheek. 

"No. You made breakfast, so I do the dishes." I state, hip bumping his thigh to get him out of the way.

"That's not how it works," he chuckles, nudging me back, "I'm catering to you on this vacation." he winks, making me giggle like a schoolgirl. 

"No, no, no," I shake my head, putting my hands in the sink to grab a dish, "This is your house, so I have to do the dishes and help out." 

"Actually, it should be the opposite," he argues playfully, "You should be relaxing and I should be doing the dishes since this is my house. Also, since it's my house you should probably do as I say since you are the guest." he grins, raising his brows. 

"Michael, move," I say, failing to be serious. 

"No, you move," he says, faking seriousness.

"Michael just let me help you," I whine, throwing my head back in defeat. 

"Fine," he chuckles, stepping back while gesturing towards the sink, "Go for it." 

 "Thank you," I nod, with a cheeky smile, before stepping in front of the sink. I grab a plate that's at the bottom of the soapy dishwater as Michael steps behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, "What are you doing, Michael?" I giggle, washing the dish with a J-cloth. 

"Admiring your beauty," he sighs, kissing the side of my neck. 

"Me washing the dishes is beautiful?" 

"Everything that you do is beautiful," he grins, resting his chin on my shoulder. 

"You're such a cornball," I giggle, leaning into him for a second, "So you're just gonna stay like this the whole time I'm doing the dishes?"

"Is that a problem?" he mumbles, arching a brow. 

"Nope," I reply, popping the 'p' at the end. 

Michael hums into my shoulder, with approval, as I continue to wash the dishes. He runs his fingers around my waist and hooks his fingers through my front belt loops. I giggle, knowing he's trying to distract, but I just have to finish the dishes and then we can finish what I know Michael is trying to start. 

"Do you want me to just suck your dick or something?" I grin over my shoulder, making his lips part with surprise at what I've just said. 

"What?" he asks softly, trying to process what I've said. 

"Well, you seem to want my attention," I purr, pecking his lips gently, "So I was just wondering if you want me to suck your dick or something," I grin, pecking his lips again. 

"Would you want to do that?" he clears his throat, raising his brows.

"How about you let me finish these dishes and we can find out," I wink. A smile touches his lips before he leans in, kissing me longingly. He smacks my ass, making me jump with a squeal, before sitting at the island behind me. 

As I finish up the last dick- I mean... dish, I think about how I've never sucked Michael's dick, and now my mouth is salivating just thinking about it. 

I just really want it in my mouth, which is odd since I've never felt the want to suck dick before. I've always thought of it as a favour, not something that I wanted to do. 

But with Michael it's different. 

I wipe my hands on the dish towel, folding it and hanging on the oven rail before turning to Michael. I slowly make my way over to him as his hands consume his phone. I smile at the face he makes when he's focused. He's so cute. 

Michael notices my closeness, and smiles, immediately putting his phone down. 

"Was that important?" I ask, pointing to his phone. 

"Not as important as you," he grins, wrapping his arm around my waist to pull me between his legs. 

"If it's to do with work, you should finish what you were doing," I giggle as he kisses down my jaw, squeezing a handful of my ass. 

"There will always be work, Jay," he grins, kissing my lips longingly, "But I won't always have time alone with you." I lean into his strong frame, kissing him long, and slow just like his dick inside of me last night. 

"Hmm," I hum into his mouth, running my hands down his chest before gripping the fabric to pull him off of the stool. I push his back against the island and he grins against my mouth. Slowly, I unbuckle his belt as I push my hand into his pants. He hisses into my mouth as I rub his dick through his briefs. 

"You're gonna kill me," he grits before kissing me harder. I grin, unzipping his pants, before shoving them and his briefs down his legs, causing his thick member to spring free. 

"Damn," I sigh, looking down at him. This man truly is blessed. 

"You want me?" he chuckles, as if he doesn't already know this. 

"In my mouth," I say softly before kissing the base of his neck.

"You can have it," he shudders at my words, making me feel completely in control. 

"I know," I grin, gripping the base, making him grab the edge of the counter on the island. 

"Fuck," he groans as I slowly rub from base to tip several times, "Don't tease me." he sighs shakily as I suck on his sweet spot. 

"You like this?" I murmur against his heated skin. 

"Yeah baby, I love it," a growl emulates from the base of his throat, making me smile in satisfaction. I place a soft kiss on his lips before slowly dropping to my knees. 

I lean in, licking from the base of hist thick cock to the tip as his knuckles turn white from gripping the counter so hard. Slowly, I run my tongue over his tip, causing his better half to twitch. I hum as I take all of him in my mouth, and he jerks his hips involuntarily. I slowly bob my head on his cock as he takes a fistful of my hair in his hand. 

"Yes, baby, you're so fucking good," he moans as my pace escalates, making his legs shake. As I swirl my tongue around the tip, I take my hand and slowly massage his balls, "Fuck," he growls, liking what I'm doing, "Shit." he hisses, soaking my panties. 

He's so fucking hot when he curses. 

I bob my head faster, rubbing my hand up his shaft and massaging his balls all at the same time. 

"Damn baby, you're gonna make me come already." he groans, as his dick twitches in my mouth and I feel his veins pulse. My baby is about to come, "Babe, if you d-don't want me to come in your mouth, I'd stop if I were you." He stutters. 

"I want you to come in my mouth," I hum, taking him in my mouth again. 

"Fuck, you are going to be the death of me," he moans, leaning back into the island and closing his eyes tightly as he gets closer to his peak. 

"Come, Michael," I coax, sucking him harder. He growls, turning into a groan as his dick twitches one last time and his load shoots to the back of my throat, and spreads through my mouth. I suck him dry before licking him one more time and pulling back to wipe my mouth. 

"Fuck," he sighs heavily, his legs shaking beneath him. I grin, standing fully as he pulls his pants up and does his belt, "You're too much." he chuckles, weak.

"I know," I grin, kissing his lips longingly, "Wanna go for a swim?"