..51..

"Fucking asshole!" I exclaim, slamming the door to the car as Michael gets in, "Who the fuck does he think he is?! He has no respect for anyone! Jesus Christ, I had a right mind to throw a plate at him." I growl, the Italian coming out in me, "Shit, fuck a plate, I should've thrown a knife or something!" I grit, and Michael sighs heavily, backing out of the driveway to his parents house. 

"I'm so sorry for the way he treated you tonight," Michael sighs, embarrassed, "I wish I could stand up to him, but even as a grown man he still scares me." 

"Fuck that! I don't give a shit about the way he treated me! What about you?! Fuck," I growl, banging my fist on the dash as Michael speeds up, "Big nose?! Fucking big nose?! Says him! It looks like he got into a fight and someone broke his nose and the swelling never went down! Fuck, he's one to talk about looks! He looks like a leathered, old tortoise or some shit!" I exclaim, and Michael chuckles, making me calm down a bit. 

"I'm sorry, it's not funny, but it's really funny," Michael laughs, placing his hand on my thigh.  

"I know, I'm hilarious," I say sarcastically before letting out a deep breath, "Sorry that was a little aggressive," I sigh, shaking my head, "Joseph is such an ass. Sorry for cursing out your dad so much, but shit. He needs to get it together." 

"It's okay baby," he sighs, rubbing my thigh, making me wet. Why does this happen every time? "I know Joseph is an ass, it's just... he's still my father. I don't mind you cursing him out though. Have at it." he chuckles, making me smile at him with admiration. 

"I love you baby," I sigh, placing my hand over his on my thigh, "He shouldn't have treated you like that tonight. No one deserves to be treated like that." 

"I love you too, Jay, but he's always treated me like that." he sighs heavily, making me roll my eyes. 

"Still doesn't make it right." I grunt, looking out the window, "When you tensed up, it really took me by surprise," I say, and he nods with eyes on the road, "I'm just used to you being my cocky bastard who I met in the lobby," I smirk, making him chuckle, "But that was... I never want to see you like that. I mean, you were cute, as you always are, but I could literally see how uncomfortable you were."

"Yeah, Joseph is the only person who can do that to me," he sighs, shaking his head as he rubs my thigh again. 

"If you keep doing that, I'm going to lean over the console and suck you dry." I smirk, and Michael's eyes widen, looking over to me for a second before looking ahead again.

"I mean," Michael begins, rubbing his bottom lip, "I wouldn't mind." he jokes, making me shake my head. 

"We're definitely having sex when we get home." I nod, biting my lips, and he laughs loudly, looking at me with lust in his eyes. 

"I bet." he grins. 

*

"Fuck," I hiss as I rise and fall above Michael.

"Damn baby, I love you on top," Michael grits, smacking my ass before sucking on my sweet spot. 

"Yes, Michael," I moan, "Right there, baby. Yessssss," I whine, throwing my head back as I ride his thick cock. 

"Shit," he curses, making my core wind even tighter, "Damn, Jay, you're so fucking tight." he groans, grabbing my ass cheeks and spreading them apart as I hold his face in my hands and pull him into a sloppy kiss. 

"Shit, baby, you're so fucking big," I groan, feeling down his bare abs. 

"Baby, let's take this to the bedroom," he sighs, kissing me again, as I continue to bounce over him, "Wrap your legs around my waist," he says, scooting forward on the couch. 

"I don't want to disconnect," I pant, still grinding a bit. 

"We don't have to," he says, "Just hold onto me," he says, standing up as we continue to make out down the hall and up the stairs, all the way to our bedroom, "I love you, Jamie." Michael breathes before lying me down on the bed, and holding himself over me. 

"I love you too, Michael," I sigh, smiling up at him before gasping at Michael's (massive) sudden intrusion, "Fuck!" I groan as Michael thrusts into my pussy with impeccable rhythm, "Yes, Michael! Just like that!" I scream, as he reaches down to circle his thumb over my clit, making me arch my back into his stomach. 

"You like it like that, baby?" Michael grunts, pounding into me, "You like it hard?"

"Yesssssss Michael," I whine, gripping onto the sheets beneath me, "Yes, I like it like that!" 

"Take it baby," he grits as he bottoms out. 

The sound of his flesh hitting mine is driving me crazy! This is so hot!

"Fuck, baby, you're amazing," Michael growls, smacking the side of my thigh, making me squeal. 

"I love your big cock inside of me," I moan, and he grunts, pulling all the way out and slamming into me over and over again, making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"Fuck," Michael groans, and my walls clench around him, "You like it when I curse like that?" he smirks, "Fuck," he curses again, and my walls tighten again, "Shit," he pants, and my pussy starts to throb, "Am I going to make this tight little pussy come?" he growls, rubbing my swollen nub very quickly.

"M-M-Michaelllllll!" I stutter, digging my nails into his back as he dives as deep as he can into my wetness. 

"Don't come until I tell you," he growls, rubbing me into ecstasy.

"Fuck, baby," I moan, feeling a wave of something rush through me as my core winds to it's tightest point, "Baby, you're gonna make me come!" I scream, and he rubs me even quicker. 

"Not yet baby," he pants, "I want you to come with me." he growls, pumping harder and faster with his thick erection. 

"Michael I'm gonna-"

"Come," he grunts, as I feel his dick twitch inside of me, "Come baby." he pants, rubbing my clit quickly, and my pussy throbs as he hits my g-spot over and over again. 

"Michael!" I scream, as a wave of ecstasy rushes over me, and I'm about to find my release. 

"Come with me baby," he breathes, kissing all over my neck, "Shit." he grunts, his cock throbbing inside of me. 

"MICHAEEEEELLLLL!" I scream again as he pumps into me as hard as he can, smacks my clit, and I come all over him as he shoots all of his juices inside of me, "Michaeeeellll," I whine, feeling the many aftershocks from our love making, as he empties all of him inside of me. 

"Damn," he sighs, rolling off of me to lay beside me, "That makes up for all of the negative tonight." he breathes, making me giggle. 

"You got that right."