..42..

"This is amazing," I sigh softly, leaning into Michael's strong frame as he wraps his arms around me from behind. 

"You're amazing," he murmurs against the shell of my ear before kissing it lightly. I stare out at the horizon line as the ocean washes over our legs. 

"When are we leaving, Michael?" I ask softly, looking at him over my shoulder. 

"Why? Do you want to?" he asks, a bit snippy. 

"No, babe, I was just wondering," I reassure him, reaching up to put my hand on his cheek.

"We can leave whenever you feel like it," he sighs, taking my hand in his and kissing the back of it. 

"Let's just stay here forever," I smile, making a low chuckle come from his chest, vibrating through me. 

"I'd love that." he grins, the water continually washing over our legs, "But we have to go back to work eventually." he sighs, making me scoff playfully. 

"Really? Aren't you the one who's always telling me that I don't need to work because I basically run my own schedule?" I grin, looking back at him. 

"That's different," he says, scowling playfully. 

"How?" I scoff. 

"Because I said it." he gibes, making me giggle. 

"You're a piece of work," I grin, stretching my neck to kiss his lips. He hums into my mouth, wrapping his arms around me even more tightly. I sink into Michael, about to close my eyes, when my phone starts to ring. 

"Who is it baby?" I ask, as Michael reaches back onto the dry sand for my phone. 

"It's your Mother," He says, furrowing his brows. 

"I hope she's okay," I mumble, taking the phone from him, "Hey Mumma, is everything okay?" I ask into the phone as Michael runs his hand up and down the outside of my thigh. 

"Oh, everything is dandy, my love!" she exclaims with more energy than I've heard her had in over two years. 

"Sounds like it," I grin, hoping that everything is going smoothly, "How is everything? Any difficulty with the treatment?"

"Well of course, but we all knew that would happen. I mean, I have my good days and my bad days, but I haven't had a bad day in a while and the treatment is working like a dream. Ryan says I'm past the worst of it for sure." she says happily as tears well up in my eyes. 

"Oh, Mama, that's great," I sniffle, and Michael cradles me in his arms. 

"Awe, baby, why are you crying?" she asks with a bit of sadness in her voice. 

"I'm just so happy that everything is getting better." I laugh through my tears, wiping my nose, "You were in such a bad place for so long, and now you're finally coming out of it. I'm so, so happy," I sigh, leaning into Michael, "As soon as Michael and I get home, we're going to come and see you immediately." I say, looking to Michael, who is nodding, clearly able to hear our conversation. 

"Oh, that would be great, baby," she says happily, "When are you guys thinking of coming home?" she asks, making Michael and I giggle. 

"We're not sure yet, but probably within the next couple of days." I sigh into the phone. 

"Oh, okay," she says, and I can tell she's nodding, "I think I'll be home by that time, so hopefully we can have a nice home cooked meal if I'm feeling up to it." 

"For sure," I smile widely, "I'll make a dish or two for you as well, if that's what ends up happening. Would you like to talk to Michael?" I ask, making his cheeks redden. 

"Please."

"Okay Mumma, I'll pass the phone to Michael. I love you." 

"I love you too, baby." she smiles before I hand the phone to Michael. 

"Hey Ms Brown," Michael smiles into the phone before I hear her to tell Michael to call her Julie again, as she did in the hospital, "Okay Julie," Michael laughs as they carry on with their conversation and I stare out into the horizon line. 

Michael and I should have sex after this. 

Or maybe even go for a swim. 

After a few minutes of my Mother and Michael talking as I consume myself with thoughts and possibilities of what we could do while we're here, and what we're going to to do when we get back, Michael hangs up the phone and throws it back to the dry sand. He wraps his arms around me tightly and kisses the back of my head. 

"Your Mother is one of my new favourite people," he smiles into my neck before kissing it. 

"Hopefully you won't have to see the other side of my mother." I smirk as his fingers intertwine with mine, "She can be vicious at the best of times." I sigh leaning forward to stand and walk further out into the ocean, "You wanna go for a swim?" I ask, reaching my arm out towards Michael who is still sitting in the sand with his tropical in his tropical, button-down and his swim trunks. 

"Of course," he grins, standing to walk out to me. I walk a bit further out and before I know it, Michael is tackling me into the water from behind. 

"Michael!" I squeal after coming up for air, "What are you doing?" I laugh as he lets go of my waist. 

"What can I say, I just love getting you wet." 

*

"Michael," I moan as the warm water cascades over both of us. 

"That's right, baby, say my name," he murmurs against my lips as he gropes my ass with his large hands. 

This whole day has been phenomenal. After we got out of the ocean, we had lunch and talked for hours before having a light dinner, and Michael making me his dinner. Since we never really got the salt, from the ocean, off of our bodies, we are doing so now... by making love in the shower. We're leaving in a few days, so I'm having all of him, and he's having all of me for the time being. 

"Michael!" I groan loudly as he slowly thrusts into me, now from behind. My hands press against the glass wall of the shower, and I arch my back, allowing Michael to dive deeper into my wetness. 

Love At First Fight (Michael Jackson Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें