..4..

"Michael.... what the hell are you doing here." I say, surprised he even knows where I live.

"I had to come give you this," He says, handing me my chicken. His eyes look apologetic, and I don't know what to make of it. I open the door a little wider, and he steps into my house.

"Come in," I say, even though he already is. He nods, observing my house.

"I like your house... it's almost as cute as you." He smiles with sorrow. He gives me the elevator look and I look down at my shirt and panties.

"What, you be never seen a girl in her underwear?" I cock a brow. He chuckles, slipping off his shoes.

"Well I have.... but you just make it look that much cuter." He flashes a pearly white grin. I put my chicken in the microwave and lean against the counter.

"Why are you really here." I sigh, looking at my toes, causing him to look as well.

"You have cute toes." He smirks, not in a cocky way.

"Michael, seriously." I say seriously.

"I'm sorry...." he says. I roll my eyes.

"I thought you weren't sorry."

"I'm not sorry for kissing you, I'm sorry that you don't like me." He says quietly. I pull my lunch, that is now dinner, out of the microwave and I shake my head, walking over to the couch. I sit down, crossing my legs, and I pull my soft blanket over my lap.

I pat the spot beside me, and he takes a seat, turning to face me. I face him as well, and place my chicken parmesan in between us. I take a bite before handing him the fork.

"Have some, I'm not that hungry anyways." He takes a bite, handing me back the fork. I watch him lick his lips, and my clit starts to throb.

"So..." He begins.

"Listen, Michael... I don't not like you. I'm just not looking for a relationship." I say, telling part of the truth.

"Why not?" He asks, as I take another bite.

"It's a long story." I sigh, wiping my mouth. I look up at him staring into my eyes, and he frowns.

"I have time." He says. I shake my head, looking down.

"I just don't feel comfortable telling you." I sigh, realizing I'd only met him today. It feels like a lifetime.

"Oh... don't do that." He smirks. I furrow my brows, looking back up at him.

"What?" I ask softly. He smiles, reaching out slowly to caress my cheek.

"Don't bite your lip." He smiles, making me realize something I hadn't. I release the flesh from between my teeth, and he runs his thumb over my bottom lip. I feel my blood pumping through my body in the best way possible, and all of it is rushing to my head and my clit.

"Y-you should go," I stutter, placing my hand over his so I can pull it away from my face.

"Are you sure?" He asks. I nod, biting my lip again. He growls a bit, moving my food onto the coffee table. Before I can react, he starts to crawl up my body, and he is soon hovering above me, our heat radiating between each other.

"M-Michael," I try nervously. He runs his thumb over my bottom lip again, shaking his head.

"What did I tell you about biting your lip?" He asks rhetorically. My lips part a bit, and I can smell his intoxicating cologne hazing my mind. "Do you really want me to leave?" He asks, coming closer to my face. I swallow harshly, and nod a bit.

"Yes... yes please." I mumble, half holding my breath. He sighs in defeat, and climbs off of me. I let out the breath I'd been holding in, and my body finally relaxes against the couch. What the fuck.

"Well... it was nice meeting you today... I guess I may or may not see you around." He mumbles, walking over to the door. I stand up and walk up to him, so that I can say goodbye like the polite hostess that I am.

"Yeah... it was nice to meet you too," I smile, stopping myself from biting my lip. He slips on his shoes before turning back to me.

"Goodbye Jamie." He states emotionlessly. I frown, not being able to read his emotion and nod.

"Goodbye Michael... have a good evening." I say. He nods, not a word, and walks down to his car that is parked on the street. I sigh, locking the door behind me, and I walk over to the bay window to watch him leave.

Once he is gone, I sit back on my couch with my food, and pick up the phone.

"Hey girl, what's up?" Janet asks. I sigh, biting my chicken.

"Nothing, do you want to come over?"

"Sure, I'll be over in a few."

I hang up the phone, finish my meal, and by the time I've finished doing the dirty dishes from the past four days, Janet has arrived. I open the door, and she comes right in, flopping down on my couch.

"I brought food!" She exclaims. I sigh, knowing that I probably shouldn't eat all the crap that she's bought, but that I'm going to anyways. "So what happened with you and my brother?" She asks as I sit beside her.

"He actually just left about half an hour ago." I say, my skin remembering where his hands had been.

"WHAT?!" She screams, "YOU HAD SEX WITH MY BROTHER?!" She continues, causing me to cringe. I shake my head, resting my head back on my turquoise couch.

"No, no.... he umm.... where should I start?" I ask. Her eyes widen and she shakes her head.

"There are multiple places to start?!" She exclaims. I sigh, rolling my eyes, "you better stop that shit before your eyes get stuck." She says seriously.

"Okay so anyways," I begin, "he gave me a ride back to the office in the limo so I could get my car," she nods, and I continue, "but then things started to go down hill,"

"What happened?" She interrupts. I hold up my finger, and continue,

"He got really snippy when I opened my own damn door. We got into this argument, I just left him there, in the parking lot, and about an hour after I got home, he can and gave me my takeout that I guess he still had."

"Okay, but how long did he stay at your house?" She asks.

"Oh, I don't know... maybe half an hour. Not a very long time. I told him to leave when he tried to kiss me again." I explain.

"AGAIN?! THERE WAS A FIRST TIME?!" She screeches happily. I shake my head as I cross my legs on the couch cushions.

"Yeah.. he kissed me in the parking garage on Jackson Inc." I say slowly. Janet screams a loud, long screech, causing me to cover my ears. "Janet shut up! All of LA can hear you!" I exclaim. She grabs my hands as she gets all jittery.

"MICHAEL AND JAMIE SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" She yells. I suddenly feel drained, so I rest my head in my hands.

"It's not like that, Jan, I'm not ready for a relationship." Janet sighs, shaking her head.

"Listen, it's almost been a year. These guys aren't assholes like Adam. Sure, my brother is a smartass and is a bit arrogant, but he means well. They're not all trying to hurt you. I know it's easier said than done, but just give him a shot." She pleads. I sigh, bringing my knees up to my chest.

"We'll see." I smile. She is now rolling her eyes and I laugh.

"This thing must be contagious because you got me doing it now." I throw my head back in laughter, knowing that I can always count on Janet to cheer me up.