..15..

"Hey guys," Michael smiles, sitting down at the booth again, "What'd I miss?" He asks, looking between the both of us as my mouth still hangs open and my brother has a slick grin on his face, "Jamie?" He asks, concerned, placing a hand over mine. I look to him and back to Jesse before shutting my mouth.

"Oh, nothing. You missed nothing." I say quickly.

"Well obviously it had to be something. Your jaw was practically on the floor when I came back here." He smirks, placing his phone in his pocket.

"Who were you on the phone with?" I ask, staring down at his pocket as I try an change the subject.

"Oh, I was on the phone with Janet," Michael smiles, "She says hi." He says sweetly. I nod, looking back to my brother who is staring down a waitress across the room. I roll my eyes and look back to Michael.

"How's work going? Anything new?" I ask. He chuckles, shaking his head.

"I uh, didn't ask. We weren't talking about work." He winks, causing me to shake my head.

"So what are you going to eat?" I try and change the subject again as I flip through the sticky menu.

"Damn, I don't know," he sighs sexily, leaning into me, "I was thinking I could have you." He smirks, causing me to choke on nothing. This turns Jesse's attentions back to us as I pat my chest.

"James, you alright?" He asks, leaning against the table. I choke out one last time before taking a swig of water.

"Oh yeah, just fine," I hold a tight smile, "I just choked on my own spit."

"Oh, okay," he sighs, leaning back, "Do you guys know what you want to eat?" He asks, causing me to turn to Michael.

"I do." Michael winks suggestively making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah me too." I mumble as the waiter comes up to our table.

"Hey guys, how are you doing today?" He asks, winking at me specifically. Michael places an obvious hand on my thigh and holds a tight smile.

"Oh, we're fine, and you?" He asks sarcastically. I turn to him, nudging his shoulder as my brother lets out a snort. I look to him, furrowing my brows.

"Oh, I'm good. What can I get for you today?" The waiter continues to stare at me.

"I'm gonna get the chicken parmesan." I smile, handing him my menu.

"Same here." Michael mumbles.

"Hey, me too!" My brother exclaims, "Chicken Parm all around." He smiles, holding his arms over the table causing me to giggle and Michael to let out a low chuckle.

"Wow, that was easy," The waiter smiles, winking at me again before collecting all of the menus off of the table. Michael reaches down and runs a hand along my inner thigh as he walks away. I inhale sharply, placing my hand over his.

"He wants you." Michael whispers in my ear as my brother looks down at his phone.

"Well he can't have me." I sigh as he moves his hand closer to the heat between my thighs.

"Why's that?" He smirks, kissing my ear.

"I'm interest in someone else." I mumble, watching my brother.

"Really? Who's that?" He grins, placing his hand on my jean-covered labia.

"Ryan." I smirk, causing him to remove his hand immediately.

"Really?" He sighs with frustration. He knows I'm kidding, but he's still pissed.

"Michael," I sigh, "You know I'm not interested in him."