Chapter 19

*Hayes pov*

My whole family was here and Mackenzie sat right next to me at the table. She looked stunning. We hadn't eaten yet but we're all seated down. Before we started any prayers, i introduced mack to my family.

"HEY! EVERYONE!" I yelled and everyone looked at me.

"This is Mackenzie. If you didn't know, she's my girlfriend. Please welcome her with open arms. She's the sweetest thing." I told.

Everyone started introducing themselves to her and she became comfortable. I love her so much i don't know how to react or show it.

We took 15 minutes to pray. I held her warm soft hand. When she's around, I just wanna show her off.
We started eating and my cousins started throwing whip creme on people's faces. I got it on my face and all over my nose and lips. When mack wasn't looking, I leaned over to her and kissed her to get whip creme all over her. She turned around and grabbed her mashed potatoes and threw them at me. So I filled my hand with whip and slid my hand across her face. She cleaned it with her napkin and then I did it again so she got up to use the bathroom.

*mackenzie pov*

Me, Hayes, and his cousins got in a mini food fight. I walked to the bathroom and cleaned it off. Hayes is so cute, fun to be around and most of all, I love him so much but he gets really hyper and rough and it gets on my neeves but it's hard to get mad about.

As I was in the bathroom, there was a knock on the door so I opened it. It's not like I was on the toilet, I was just cleaning my face. When I opened the door, it was a family friends daughter about our age. A blue eyes blonde with freckles and green braces.

"Hi, sorry, my names Kylie... "

Trying to hide my southern accent, I said "hi, I'm Mackenzie. You cal just call me mack" and I held out my hand for her to shake it.

She took my hand and whip creme all over my hand. I was irritated. Then she Kylie said "I know you have an accent like me. Don't be afraid to use it."

"I- i- I know... It's just-"

"It's fine trust me, but just so you know, Hayes is mine... Hes wrapped around my finger pretty tight."

I just nodded because I wasn't going to start any drama.

Kylie walked away and I stayed washing the creme off my hand. When I was done, I walked back to the table and sat next to Hayes.

I sat there with a worried face.

"Mack, everything all right?" Hayes asked.

"Yeah... Everything's fine."

Kylie kept an eye on eyes and a smirk for me.

Hayes and I finished eating and went up to his room where Kylie and two other cousins followed us. I sat on his bed and so did Hayes. Kylie sat right in Hayes' lap.

"What are you doing, Kylie?"

"Sitting on you"

"Can you please get off me?"

"Sure"

She sat on the carpet and kept looking at me.

"Do you need anything?" I asked her?

"No..."

And I nodded.

15 minutes later, everybody left including me and it was the probably the best thanksgiving ever.