Chapter 21

*Hayes POV*

It was time for all of us (Cameron, Nash, Matt, Jack & Jack, Aaron, Taylor, Shawn) to get together and see eachother. Not go on tour or anything but to maybe just play some games or gamble you know?

"Hayes have you seen Scarlett's binki?" Mack asked as we were getting ready and Scar was crying.

"Ummm... Oh here" as i reached into my pocket.

"Thanks Hun" she said quietly giving it to Scarlett.

I looked around the house and grabbed my keys to our car. I still have my truck and toys but with the baby and all, Mackenzie had to get a new car and trade in her truck. It's a dumb Kia Optima. A 'mommy car'.

We walked out of my house which I still live with my parents and put Scar in her car seat and sat the baby bag. I walked around the car and sat down and pushed the 'start vehicle' button and backed out. We were heading to Nash's house he owns here in North Carolina and it's about a 10 minute drive. We rode down wet green beautiful streets and once we got there, Everyone was there. They were just waiting on us as usual. I used to always never me last but be like the 2nd or 3rd but when you have a baby, you're last.

About 3 hours into the party, the guys including me started gambling. It's illegal to do especially me since I'm under age but it's just us and no ones gonna get pissed off and pull a pistol out and shoot if they loose. Anyways. While the guys were gambling, Mackenzie and Jack G's gf were talking and to me it looked as if they were becoming close friends. Especially since she was engaged to Jack. As all of this was happening, Scarlett was asleep in the bedroom on Nash's bed.

Now 6 hours into the get together, the gambling was over and Shawn had won poker with $200+ dollars. Yeah we were all mad but hey we all chose to do that. It was late. It was about 2 in the morning. Mack and Jack G's gf Bailey were still talking. All of the guys including me were sitting in the backyard on the porch/patio. Everyone was drinking a cold beer. I was too. It was just us. All of the sudden. I look around and I see that Taylor isn't anywhere near us.

"Hey. Guys. Hold on" I stopped. "Do any of you guys know where Taylors at?" I questioned?

Shawn pointed with his pinky with the same hand he was holding his beer with and said "yeah he's inside. He's been hitting on your girlfriend dude"

I look in the direction he was pointing and I saw that Mack kept moving away from Taylor as he kept moving closer. Obviously this guy was a bit tipsy. I stormed in.

"Yo! Taylor! What do you think you're doing man?"

"Hayes! Make him stop!" Mack yelled. As she said that, Jack G walked in and put his beer down and said
"Leave our girls alone man! What's wrong with you?"

Taylor froze when he saw the two of us standing infront of him trying to grab Bailey and Mack from him. As he stood there, it was beyond obvious that he was drunk. I didn't think much of it besides the fact he was trying to smooch them. At least. Atleast it was nothing more.

"Taylor, it's time for you to go to bed or for one of us to take you home. Alright?" Jack G said.

"Whatever" Taylor slurred. "I just need a bitch."

He started coming towards Bailey and Jack yanked back his arm.

"Dude! Leave her alone" Jack shouted!

Taylor looked at Jack and curled in his bottom lip and licked it. I looked at his fists and they were clenching up and he popped Jack G right in the mouth. Instant Knock out.

"JACK!" Jack and bailey screamed. Everybody was trying to get Jack back to health besides me, Cameron, and Jack. We were trying to calm Taylor down. Next Taylor tried to punch me but I dodged it. I grabbed the car keys and led Taylor to the car and sat him in there.

"Where am I going?" Taylor asked slurred.

"To a hotel." I responded.

What a hell of a night.