Chapter 4

I combed my hair and put on some mascara and some eos lip balm. I grabbed my bag and got in my moms Black Esclade. Then we drove to Erins house.

M: we are here

E: kk be out in a sec

I waited a minute then her garage opened and she walked out and planted herself in the backseat of the SUV.

"I want to look in Victorias Secret really quick. If you guys want, you can walk around the mall while i shop. If y'all need any money, I can give you some" my mom said. Then she dug through her purse to find some change. Then she handed me a 20 and zipped her bag back up and set it in the compartment.

I don't know how moms can do so many things with one hand.

We drove up to the mall and we hopped out of the car. The three of us started walking towards Macys.

Once we got inside, my mom went her separate way and me and Erin went our way. We first went into Tilly's and looked around for some cute bracelets and we bought some. We then had about $10 left.

We went to Hollister and found really cute clothes and we wanted to get a matching outfit. So both of us grabbed the outfits and asked the front desk to hold them. They agreed and me and Erin walked out and went upstairs to Victoria's Secret.

"Mom, can we have like $40? I'll give you the change!"

"Sure... One sec" and she was digging around her purse. Then she handed me two $20's. Erin and I exited the store and went back downstairs for Hollister.

We went straight to the front desk.

"Okay we are ready to buy" Erin told the employee.

The total came out to $39.77. Close.

We got 23 cents in change but hey... Every penny counts right?

I kept the change in my pocket. Me and Erin didn't really want to shop much anymore. So we went upstairs to where my mom was at.

The two of us just followed her around until she was done shopping.