Chapter 7

Hayes POV

I took her up to my room to play some xbox. Her southern accent is pretty cute. I don't know if its a crush. I like someone else anyway.

I turned on my xbox and we started playing mine craft since thats easy.

She already knew how to play it.

"How do you know how to play so well?" I laughed.

"When I go to New Mexico, where my family lives, and I play with my cousin Tyler all the time. Me and him rope together."

"Do you guys ever go against eachother?"

"No, he's 16 and since I'm 14, we are in different age groups. But we do team rope together. Meaning we both ride our horses and I have to catch a lamb with my lasso and jumps off his horse and he grabs the lamb and ties its legs together as fast as he can them throws his hands up so the judges see he's done and yeah."

"Is it dangerous?"

"Um yeah! I've seen people get off their horses to early and the horse runs right over them!"

"You know Skylynn would love to see you ride them, maybe ride with you."

"I told her she could because she showed me her room. She has a lot of horses. She told me she has 36 real live horses!" She laughed

I sorta hung out with Mackenzie for the rest of the day, besides feeding Skylynn lunch and a few snacks.

When my mom got home, she offered Mackenzie a ride home and she agreed and she gladly took me home in her silver skion.

I took a shower and went to sleep after getting my pjs on.