Chapter 20

*Hayes POV*
*1 year later in December*

Mackenzie and I were still together but it wasn't the same like it was before. Instead of the two of us. There were 3 of us... We have a daughter and her name is Scarlett.

How did it happen? Here's how.

*flash back*

So me and Mackenzie were just spending New Years together. Just me and her because there were to many parties we got invited to so we decided to go to none and our parents went to Vegas to celebrate across the country. We cuddled in the same bed until Sometning just struck me.

I started kissing her neck. She held my head up against it. Then she turned around and she started kissing my lips. She bit my lip and slipped my hand in her shirt and took it off. She did the same to me also.

We stayed shirt less even though she still had her Nike sports bra on for about 15 minutes.

Next thing I know, our pants are off and yeah. We were making a kid. Right there. On my bed.

The next morning. I relized she didn't have pants on. Neither did I. So I quickly put some on. What was I thinking! And one more thing. I wasn't wearing a condom. I woke her up as soon as I put my pants on.

"MACK! Wake up now!" I yelled.

She woke up and was scared as if there had been a fire or something bad. This was bad!

"Wha- WHY DON'T I HAVE PANTS ON?!" She yelled. "Did we-"

"I think so!" I yelled.

Last i wasn't drinking. None of us were. None of us were high. I thought it was a dream.

"Do you have w condom?! HAYES YOU JUST TOOK MY VIRGINITY." She yelled.

"You took mine too! MACKENZIE!"

"Answer my question! Did you have a condom?"

"....."

"Hayes answer me!" She said louder

"No...."

"My mom is going to kill me! We can't have a baby! We're barely in Highschool an-"

"What else mack?"

"I don't want to be pregnant! I don't want an abortion!"

"We'll figure something out! It will be okay."

"It will not be okay!" Mack screamed.

*end of flashback*

And that's how we got Scarlett. Our parents are very supportive of her but it sucks. You miss lots of parties. You can't hang with your friends. I've thought of leaving Mack... But I love her. I just want to go away for a while and be the kid i used to be before I became a father. I love both of my girls so much. But I'm just a teen.