Chapter 15

*Hayes pov*

Mackenzie and I are officially a couple. I'm was really nervous to ask her.

We sat in the den and watched tv. After an hour of watching tv, my family had come home from church. One by one they came through the front door. Mom, Johnny, Skylynn, Nash and then Will.

"Hayes, where were you hun? You missed church." My mom asked me.

"Sorry, I was at Mackenzies"

She nodded and continued setting things down. Me and Mackenzie got up at the same time. We both looked at eachother awkwardly thinking how this could've happened.

"Wanna go to the lake?" I asked her.

"Sure! I'll have to go home and grab m-"

"No you don't" i interrupted. "You can wear some of MY clothes." I smirked.

"Ummm.... Okay.... Are they going to be too b-"

"No. They're fine. You won't have to dirty any of your clothes or bathing suits."

She nodded and told my brothers I was going who then told my parents.

We left with only a bag full of water and snacks. We walked across the cul-de-sac and onto a side walk. Then we were in a deck. Both of us settles on our boat and sat there. Everything was calm and nice until I heard a loud feminine voice that sounded so familiar and triggered a 'I hate her' in my head. Sure enough, it was my ex, Khloe. Yeah... With a K. Like Khloe Kardashian. Her mom loved Khloe so she named her after her. And wait till you hear this, her sister was standing right next to her... Wait till you hear her name. Kourtney. Kourtney is her younger sister.

"Oh! Hey hayes! Havn't seen you in a while!"

"I know... That's how I want it to be." I said back.

"Can we hang out?"

"No..."

"Why are you so rude to me all the time?"

"Um... I don't know Khloe. Maybe because you cheated on me, dated another guy hint, CHEATING, then when I asked you, you said you weren't yet 5 dates later, post a picture of you two kissing on Instagram! I have Simone new in my life and I'm glad I do. I totally forgot about you till now."

"Hayes! Seriously! You're not over that? Oh my god..."

"Khloe... You knew I was here and that's why you came. You were probably sitting in the bushes."

"You know what? You- oh my god- b- b- bye!" And she stomped off along with her sister.

"Is she your ex?" Mack asked.

"Yeah... But I have no feeling for her; I swear."

I grabbed mack and pulled her close to me into a tight hug.

"What was that for?" She asked after we separated from hugging.

"I don't know..."

"You didn't have to hug me to make me feel like I'm yours. I already know I am." She said with a smile.

"Ok... LETS SWIM!" I yelled.

"Hayes.... My clothes...."

"They're mine and I'll wash them."

"Ok..." And she jumped into the lake with me.

We were slashing and swimming as we felt fish swim around our legs. We were having lots of fun.