Epilogue

He saw her waving her hand while stepping to the car, "You look happy," he said to her when she went inside the car. "I do? Probably because I'm excited to meet my dad,"

He raised her eyebrows, "As far as I remember you seems hesitated when I asked you," he retorted. "I was, but then.. I keep thinking about it all day and it got me a little excited,". He nodded in understatement, he learned that his wife could change mood easily, if it's a good thing.

"Aye, wait the minute.. Did you changed you clothes?," she questioned as he noticed he was wearing a casual outfit. "Actually.. I took a day off,". She narrowed at her before asking again, "Why didn't you call me? Are you alright?," she checked his temperature with her palm.

"I'm alright Doctor Jisoo," he chuckled while eyes focus on the road. "Well, we can just get straight home if you don't. My family will be alright with it," she assured. "I'm truly fine beside, Namjoon and Jiyoon will be there. They're excited to meet you,"

"But you.." he cut her off, "I've been resting for the whole day, I'm alright now, don't worry, okay?".

"Okay,".

••••

They sitting around the table with a smile on their faces, enjoying and cherishing every moment together. "I'm glad you came, Jisoo-yah, I've been missing you for the long time," said her father.

"I miss you too, dad," she grinned and smooched at her father, playfully. "I'm sorry for making things hard for you, Jisoo-yah," now her mother spoke up.

"No.. mom. Let's just get over it," she assured. Jiyoon cleared her throat before gathered all their attention, saying, "It's all my fault.. I should have think wisely before I do something."

Yoongi scoffed, "You should," he joked causing them chuckled. Jisoo clasped her hand together, "Now, now.. we shouldn't think about it anymore. Let's make a toast for a better future and may God bless us with all good things and ease every obstacle for us," she raised her glass.

"Ameen!," the said in unison. Her husband went near to her to whispered something while everyone started to dig in, "That's a wonderful toast, Mrs. Min,"

"Thank you, Mr. Min," she cupped his cheek with her one hand and said, "You're the greatest thing that ever happened to me, you know that?,".

He smiled, showing his gummy smile, "Well, I'm flattered but it's all because I love you and I just using my power wisely,".

"Let's eat up," she playfully slapped his cheeks. ".. You mean eat you up?," he wiggled.

"Yoongi, my parents are here," she shouted whisper, "I was just kidding," he leaned back to his seat ".. but on the second thought, I don't mind if you let me do it for real," he joked

"Yoongi!," she smacked his arm and then enjoy the rest of the night with her beloved ones.

••••

Replacement ✔

It's another wrap!
I've been completing my works for these past days which I truly amazed like i wonder where did i got the enegery from? Maybe it's from all of you who always courage throughout the comments.
which i thank you!

I've been losing some readers here but that's not the matter. I write because i want to and if people enjoy it, it's a bless.

I will publishing more works too but i need to slow down and rest first. I hope to see you on my other works as well and as for the Vsoo fanfiction I published days ago, I've deleted it because I want to the story line more trilling and fun.

Did I mention I got 11 works on the draft?

I hope you'll understand and I'm truly sorry if I disappointed any of you through all the journey.

Last but not least, I'll update a bonus chapter soon! so bye for now! 👀💘