09

Yoongi seems questioned a little after he noticed that she wasn't beside him on the bed, "Where's she?," he sat down and rubbing his eyes to adjusted the light. He sniffed as he smell something good coming all the way from the kitchen. "It's smells so good," he said before forcing himself to went down from bed.

He lazy walked to the kitchen and surprised to saw Jisoo in the apron, "Jisoo?," he called him to make sure he wasn't day dreaming. "Oh, Good morning Min Yoongi. Have a sit, I've made galbi ( grilled short ribs)  and Kongnamul bab (bean sprout rice)," said Jisoo.

"Oh, wow!," he amazed and sat down on the table waiting for her to served him the food. "You need help?," asked Yoongi as she saw Jisoo was still cooking. "No, I'm almost done," she said and put the food into the dish.

"Breakfast ready!," she shouted and brought the two dishes with her. "Here you go," said Jisoo and put it on the dinning table. He gulped,"Damn, it's smells good.. I hope it's taste good too," said Yoongi murmured the last part.

"Are you doubting my cooking skills?," she asked acting a little bit disappointed. "No come on, don't give me that face. I was just kidding," he said and started dig in.

"Thank you for the food!," he said before put it into his mouth. Jisoo was watching his reaction. "Hm," he make a nasty face, "Is it too much taste? It's not good?," she asked. Yoongi doesn't answers her which make her took the dish in her hands, "Don't eat then, I'll make you a new one," she assured.

Yoongi hold her wrist stopping her to take the food away, "I was just trying to mess with you. It's good. I love it," he said and took another spoon.

"Really?," she asked. He nodded his head and gave her the foods, "Really, you better taste it yourself. Don't doubt your skills," said Yoongi. She sighed in relief, "I put too much efforts in making it, you should gave me a credit,".

"I gave you a full mark. So does it mean, I can taste your food all day? For the rest of my life?," he asked.

"For the rest of your life sounds impossible. You and I know we wouldn't last long until Jiyoon come back, and we don't love each other that much," she said sounded serious. Yoongi nodded his head as if he was agreed.

"But anything can change, Kim Jisoo," he stated. She spacing out for awhile before stood up from her sit, "I'm going to get ready, just make sure you finished your food," she said and left him alone.

He sighed, "Great, just great Min Yoongi," he scolded himself.

>>>

Yoongi knocked the door, in case Jisoo was changing her cloth. "Come in," said Jisoo. Yoongi stepped inside the room and stuned as he saw Jisoo was putting her hair into pony tail. She's pretty.

"Why are you standing there? We're going to be late," said Jisoo bringing him back to reality. "No, it's fine.. We're not going anywhere today," said Yoongi.

"Huh? What do you mean?,". He smirked, "I'm taking my day off, and so do you,".

She sighed heavily, "I don't know what's inside your head but whatever it is please stop doing it," she said. "Why not? Why can't you just give it a try?," he asked her. "It's too risky and it's wrong because you still love her and I bet she still confused with her own feeling,"

"If she confused about it, she wouldn't just left and she doesn't suppose to written your name on the paper," he spoke out. She turn to faced him, "Min Yoongi.. This is too much for me. It happened so fast and I couldn't even think straight," she stated.

"I don't asked you to rush, Haven't I told you we'll figured everything out?," Yoongi kneel down with both of his knees and hold her hands, "Would you Kim Jisoo like to start a new life with me, this Min Yoongi?,". She smiled, unbelievable, that's the word to describe him right now. "Aish, you're crazy!," she mumbled before rolled her eyes. "Come on, what do you say?,"

"Have you think about it? Don't you think you're the one who rushed?,". He frowned, "You wouldn't believe it but I've think about it since the night I found out,". She looked at him deeply, "You've been with her for the rest 5 years of your life. Are you sure you have get rid of your feelings towards her?," she questioned him again. 

"Every 5 seconds with you have replaced all the 5 years miserable love story between her and I," said Yoongi, genuinely but she still hesitated. "You aren't saying these things because I resemble her a lot, right?," she asked.

"No..,"  he whispered, "You're far away from her,". She smirked, "But we're twin!," said "Yes but, you guys have a huge different and I can tell it,".

"You may stop now, Min Yoongi," she said and look down to. "No, you need to hear me out, so there's no more questioning inside your head,".

He sighed before he started his whole explanation, "I met Jiyoon at this some kind of event in Daegu. It was a sort of volunteer job to help the one who needed. I saw her from the first sight, and then I fall in love with her," he said and she remains silent, giving all ears to him.

"I was crazy for her, I can't forget about her. So, my friend help me, his name is Jung Hoseok. He helps me to find more about her and he found her email, she was one of the biggest company's heirs. So, it's kinda easy to open up a topic," he smiled a little remembered the stupid little trick he did.

"That time, Yahoo email was a trend. So, we exchanged messaging each other through email a lot,". She nodded, "We decided to met, so once we met each other, it's just clicked,".

"The weird thing was, she is way different how she talk in our emails and how she actually does in real life, after 5 years being together, I just have this desire to be with her forever because I know the girl who I talked through email was her. She helps me a lot to be in this position,".

"She gave you a tips in study?," she asked. "No, she motivated me a lot. Like a lot. Back then, I was pressured by parent's expectations,". Her mouth wide open as she remembered something, "By any chance, is your username Min Suga?," she asked.

"Yeah, how do you know?,". Jisoo was speechless, her tongue suddenly felt like it was tied. "I was ..,".

"You were?,"

"I don't know if this coincidence, but back then, I've helped Jiyoon a lot replying her emails. Especially, this guy with the name Min Suga. He wanted to met, so I told Jiyoon about it and she agreed but she never told me it was you,". So, it's always you?

the truth untold.

•••

spoiler alert: There will be more scene of the truth untold in the upcoming chapter. Stay tuned!

Drop a vote and comments for double update I've made today and follow me for more upcoming YoonSoo fanfic.

Thank you! 💓💘