16

As soon as they landed at the London City airport, Yoongi's eyes roaming around as if searching for something or perhaps someone. "Something wrong Yoongi?," she asked and look elsewhere his eyes looking at. "Nothing, I'm looking for someone,".

"Someone?,"

"Yeah, he's going to pick us up, and we'll going to stay with him for a day," he said looking at her to find her reaction. "Oh who is it?,"

Yoongi's eyes landed on a good looking man while holding a mini signboard writen in hangul as Min Yoon Gi. "Him," he pointed at the man. Jisoo eyes widen as she recognized the figure but Yoongi doesn't care less about it, so he drag Jisoo along to the man.

"Are you Min Yoongi?," asked the fine man, he haven't notice about Jisoo existence. "Yeah and I assume you're..," Jisoo spoke out of the blue, "Kim Namjoon,".

Namjoon turn to the side, and he was also surprised as her, "Ji-Jisoo-yah..,". Then he look at the couple in exchanged, he shut his eyes closed cursing beneath his breathe. "So, you know each other?," asked Yoongi pretend to be shock.

"No"

"Yes"

They said in unison, which make Yoongi turn to face Jisoo, at this state she knows she wasn't lying. "He's Jennie's cousin,". Yoongi gave Namjoon a glare, before sighed, "Shouldn't we go now?,".

Namjoon seems hesitated, but he doesn't have a choice beside, he have promised Yoongi anyway. "Sure, let's go,".

Jisoo stop Yoongi for awhile to asked him, "How did you know him?,". He smirked, "He's my father's doctor. I called him since he's a korean too, so he could give us a tour,".

"Are you sure that's the reasons?," she asked, he look away, "Yeah, hurry up or we might lost him,". Jisoo wasn't convinced of what he told her, her heart told her the otherwise but she don't want to think too much.

>>>

"

Sorry, Yoongi.. but I think I can't let you stay in my house since you bring your wife along," Namjoon excused. "Okay, sure.. just drop us at any hotel, We'll survive,"

"Okay,".

Namjoon parked his car in front of the building, "There, let me help you guy with your stuff," he offered a help. "Jisoo, go check in for us, I want to talk with Namjoon for awhile,".

She look at Namjoon, and he gave him a nod, assuring her it's going to be fine. "Okay,". As she left them alone, he finally spoke out, "I'm sure you're surprised seeing my wife,"

"Y-yeah, because you didn't told me you bring her along, so, I didn't prepared,". He smirked, "Let's just put off our mask, I don't want to hide anymore. I know you're married with Jiyoon now and to be honest, I don't expect that it's easy to find out about it," he sighed before continue, "What a small world isn't it?,"

Namjoon finally feel relief, he doesn't need to lie or hide anything. "Since you found out, I beg you to stay away from her,". Yoongi giggled, "I don't come here for a fight and I don't plan to get her back either. All I want is an explanation to clear up the mess she have done and left behind,"

Namjoon was speechless, "Could you help me with that?,"

>>>

Jisoo was waiting for him at the lobby, she questions herself a lot. Does Yoongi perhaps know Jiyoon ran away with Namjoon or he don't have a clue?

She sighed, "It's probably just a coincidence," she told herself, "What coincidence?," she was jump a little in surprised as Yoongi came approaching her. She hold her chest, "You startled me,". He chuckled find her cute.

"Sorry, did you get us a room?," he asked. "Yes, thankfully," she gave him the key, "Shall we go?,"he asked and he offered his hand. "Yes,"

"By the way, Jisoo. Namjoon invite us for dinner since he feel bad for changing the plan," said Yoongi, still trying to hide the truth from her. "You don't mind, don't you?," he asked as she doesn't say anything. "If you say we'll go, then we'll go," he look at her in amazed. "You want to know something?,"

"What?,"

"You're suit for my main dish," he winked at her playfully and she nevertheless gave her the disgusting look, "Cut it out, Min. Hold yourself,". She walk ahead before him hiding her blushing cheeks.

"Hey! Mrs Min! I think you forget your husband here!," shouted Yoongi who pointing at himself. He ran after her since she seems not to care about it. "You're being a bad girl, ignoring your hubby," he tickled Jisoo.

"Just, shut up Yoongi," she said after she manage to get out from his grip then he put his hand around her waist and walk together. Despite what happened and the secret they kept from each other, they still enjoy each other company and no one could get away that feeling.

•••