12

Yoongi knocked her office which make her turn her head towards the doorway. "Am I interrupting you?," he asked. "No, not at all. Is your parent arrived yet?," she asked as she remembered they were supposed to be home today.

"Are you excited for the honeymoon?," he teased. "No, you're asking me nonsense!," she scoffed. "Come on, there's no secret between us," he said and came near her.

"What's your attentions to stumbled in my office?," her turned to asked. He looked around in case Lisa was there, "It's just..," he locked his gaze with hers, "I miss you,".

Jisoo showed him, her infamous disgusted looks. "Cringey!, Ya, don't act like a young teenager who're in love. You're way old for that," she commented. "It isn't my fault that I'm in love with you," he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Get out of here, Mr. Min," she said firmly. "Okay, Mrs.Min," he stated which make her a little blushed. "You're turning red," he teased again, "Do you really enjoy teasing me? Am I a joke to you?,".

"No, of course not. It's just fun to do so. I think it's apart of my hobby now," he said. "Do you do the same thing to Jiyoon?," she asked.

"Nah, she's kinda feisty .. unlike you. You're softie," he grinned upon saying the last word. She rolled her eyes, feel annoyed, "Get out of here, really,". He burst out laughter as soon as he heard him said.

"Okay, sorry..," he apologized and gave her a little hug. "I actually came here to tell you that, I've called my mom and she said they postponed their flight to tomorrow. They'll be back by tomorrow night," he said.

She nodded, "Okay, then,". Yoongi pinched her cheeks, "And there's one more thing,". She smacked his hand that pinched her cheeks, "What?," she asked while rubbing her cheeks, doesn't even complained it's hurt a little.

Yoongi cupped her cheeks, "We're going to meet my Aunt and Uncle," he said while smiling widely, "Jaemin's parent.. for a dinner," he continued.

"Oh, then.. are we going to leave early?," she asked and he nodded, "Yes, You don't have a dress to wear don't you?,".

"I think I have some of it at my apartment. I didn't bring it with me. Let's just drop by and took my dress there," she said, and he still with the smile on his lips that wouldn't fade away in this moment. "We can just buy a new one,".

"No, don't. There's some dresses in my closet that I only wear it once. So, I don't need a new one,".

"I'm so lucky because I can saving my money from now on," he joked, "Yeah, you can say that," she agreed. "What colour do you like?," he suddenly asked a random question.

"Um, I actually can't decided what's my favorite because it's change from time to time," she answered. "Oh, okay," he looked at his watch and kissed her cheeks, "I need to leave, Don't skip your lunch okay?," he remind her.

He was about to step out of the room until remember something, "Oh and you should go back home first, and wait for me there,".

"Huh?,"

"I'll asked Lisa to drive you home, because I need to handle some stuff," he told her, "Okay, then.. I'll wait you at home,".

"Bye, I'll see you later,".

>>>

The office hour was over, and Lisa was waiting for her at the car, "Unnie, Mr. Min left something with me," she told her as soon as she was in the car.

"It's at the passenger seat," said Lisa. Jisoo look behind at there's a big box. "What is it?," she questioned and took the box to the front. Her eyes widen as soon as she saw a dress.