10

"Where are you taking me?," asked Jisoo as she has no clue where they were going. Yoongi dragged her to the car with him although it was their day off as what he told her earlier.

"I'm taking you out on a date," he said. "DATE?," Yoongi jumped a little due to surprised by Jisoo sudden shouting. "You're surprised me," he said and hold his chest, "Geez, Jisoo relax. It's not like I'm asking you to run away with me," he joked.

"That's a bad joke," Jisoo said as she remembered Jiyoon, Yoongi sighed and pushed Jisoo into the car. "You're talking too much, we must mot waste time,".

Jisoo looks uncomfortable with his idea, so he hold her arm and assured it's going to be fine, "I promise you, it's going to be fun,".

"O-kay," she put on her seatbelt, which make Yoongi smiled, he don't want to force Jisoo to do something she doesn't like.

>>>

"We're here!," he exclaimed, Jisoo look around. "What is this place?," she asked him. "It's a park, I just want to walk around with you. There's a beach at the end of the road. It has a beautiful view," explained Yoongi.

She took off her seatbelt and stepped out of the car. Yoongi offered his hand to Jisoo, without think twice she hold his hand and they walked together.

"This feel nice," said Yoongi. Jisoo just look around trying to not feel fluttered by his action. "You know, there's one time I brought Jiyoon here. She was so mad because she thought I'm taking her to the mall," he told her some story he has been through here.

"Yeah, you know typical type of Jiyoon," Jisoo chuckled. "Don't you miss her?," she questioned. Yoongi hold her hand tighter. "Sad to be truth, I don't miss her anymore. Not even in a second,".

Jisoo was deep her thought, thinking if what she was doing now is a right thing. "Yoongi, can I say something?," she asked. "Sure, just ask,".

She took her hand away from his grip, which make them both stop and face each other. "Don't you think what I'm doing right now is pointless?," Yoongi frowned for awhile trying to solve her question. "What do you mean by that?,"

"You know that I'm just a replacement which mean once my sister come home, she'll be here in where I am right now," she explained. "And about the marriage registration thing,.. I'm sure there's a mistake," she sighed as soon as she finished talking.

Yoongi smiled bitterly, "So, you're planning to leave me too? Just like how your sister do to me?," he asked in murmured. "No, that's not what I'm trying to say,".

Yoongi look down to the ground, "What if I told you that Jiyoon will never come back. Will you believe me?," he asked.

"Huh?,"

"Will you stay by my side?,"

>>>

"Mr. and Mrs. Min, How you doing?," asked the doctor as soon as he entered the room. "We're doing good Doctor Kim," said Mrs.Min.

"So, today is the last day for the check up. If Mr.Min pass then we'll schedule up the surgery," said the doctor. "And the good news is Mr.Min we can do your surgery right away in a month from now,".

"That would be great, thank you Doctor Kim," Mr. Min thanked him, "Just called me, Namjoon," he said and stood up from his sit. Mrs. Min look around at his office as a picture got her attention.

Once, Namjoon was back with a file on his hand, Mrs. Min spoke out. "Who's that beautiful lady on the picture?," she pointed the frame. Namjoon smiled, showing his famous dimples. "Oh, um.. she's my wife,".

"Wife?,"

"Yeah, I just married but I can't take the off because of my duty here,," said Namjoon telling them story, Mrs.Min was shocked, "W-what's you wife's n-name?," she asked while Mr. Min just remains silent as he was in shocked as her.

Namjoon doesn't have a clue what's going on so, he still smiled proudly, "Her name is Kim Jiyoon,".

•••

Don't forget to comments what you think so far and vote for this chapter.