22

He feel hesitated to let go of her hand as they were about to separate ways. They were going on the different destination, Jisoo flying back home while his dad already booked him a ticket to Italy. "Yoongi, let me go or I'll miss my flight," she said with her bags ready on her hands. "Promise me, you'll call me and let Lisa know if anything happened,"

"Yes, I promise. Didn't we talked about it earlier?," .  He let go of her hand even it's feel wrong to do so. "Bye! Have a safe journey," she tip toe to kissed his forehead. He stand still watching her leave until her figure was no longer from his sight.

As soon as she was landed, she went to exit of the departure and looked around. "Mrs Min," shouted Lisa as she ran towards her with a wide grin on her face. "How's the flight?," she asked as she gave her a tight hug. "It was tiring but I'll over it,"

"Let me help you with that, Mrs. Min," said Lisa trying to take away the luggage from her. "No, it's fine Lisa,  I can carry it myself,". Lisa pouted but she let Jisoo do whatever she want anyway. "You're going to drop me off at Yoongi's parent right?,". Lisa's mouth agape for awhile, feeling a little panicked.

"No, actually. I'm sending you home," said Lisa while glancing on the side mirror. "Home?," Jisoo wondered, My house or Yoongi's? . She was inside her own world she don't even realised they already there until Lisa exclaimed. "We're here!,".

Jisoo looked out the window and found a house, it wasn't as big as their parent house. "Here's the key,". Jisoo turned to Lisa and took the key. "Do you want me to help you with your bag?," asked Lisa as she saw Jisoo was still in the car.

"No, it's fine," Jisoo gave her a smile and hope off the car. "I'll see you at work Lis," said Jisoo and before closed the door, "Oh, Mrs. Jiyoon!," shouted Lisa as she remembered something. So, she put down the window. "Yeah?,"

"I'll pick you up to work tomorrow at 8!," Jisoo nodded, "Okay,". She waved her hand to Lisa and made a way to the house. Once she swung the door opened she search for the light switch near the door. She sighed once all the light was on, it was her first time to see his house. She dragged her luggage inside and roamed around the living room. "It's not that bad," she thought to herself.

She looked at the time on the watch and it's already pass 9 p.m, she took a sit on the couch and took our her phone making a video call. It doesn't take him much time to accept her request, "Hi, My lil meow meow,"

"Lil what?," he eyes was smaller than usual making Jisoo chuckled. "Nothing, what are you doing, love?,". He stared at her without a single blink. "I'm officially missing you," Jisoo rolled her eyes, she getting irritated with his cheesy side but she's not complaining.

"What time is it there?," she asked another question. "It's afternoon here, I'm too lazy to talk about the time, but you do know we're 8 hours apart from each other," he pouted. "I know, be a good boy in Italy," she joked and he puffed at it. "I was born good,"

"I'm going to work tomorrow," she said, "So do I," both of them just looking at each other to the screen enjoying the silenece. "Jisoo," he called out. "Yes?,"

"If you meet a girl named Areum, promise me.. you won't let her hurt you and believe whatever shit that she will said," now it's her turn to be questioned. "Is she that bad?," she asked sounded a litte worry. "You don't know how evil she can be,"

She suddenly feel scared, but she must be brave to face it or else. "Don't worry about me, Okay? I'll be fine," she assured.  "Okay, I know you'll be fine. Sleep now it's getting late, night babe,"

"Good night too,love,"

•••

self promo ahead:
feel free to read my sookook fanfic! (friend zone!)