06

She follow his steps while they were currently at the basement parking lot but as soon as they almost reach the entrance to the elevator, she immediately stop him walking by hold his wrist. "Yoongi, give a second,"

"Why is there something you left behind?," he asked her.

"Yes, I lost my confidence somewhere. Right now I'm.. I'm truly nervous," she confessed. He chuckled and spontaneously put his hand on the top both of her shoulders, "I'm here, if anything happened to you.. I'm only a phone away,". She look at him in the eyes again, "What's up with that look?," he asked.

"No, I just want to make sure.. You're actually saying the truth," she said. He scoffed, "Is that why you looking at me like that?," he asked. "Sort of, don't you know one of the way to track a liar is by looking at the direction of their eyes?,".

He shake his head as a no, "Well, now you know. So, keep that in mind," she remind him.

"It's not really matter anyway," he said before pressed the button to upstairs. "It's important for you because you need it before agreeing some deal in business and a conversation among your friends. Just in case Yoongi, just in case..,".

They stepped inside the elevator and Yoongi pressed the 7th floor. It was only the two of them inside the elevator, both of them didn't bother to talk either. The silent has made Yoongi dive into the old memories which come through his mind, it's about Jiyoon.

He remembered how Jiyoon always avoiding his gaze and looked away when she tells him something. "All this time, I'm living in your lies?," he murmured."Hm, are you talking to me?," asked Jisoo with a blank expression on her face.

Just in time, the door was opened and without saying a word to her, he stepped out from the elevator before her. She fasten her pace so she could chase Yoongi, "Hey, Min Yoongi.. Can you slow down? I'm not used to this building," she said loud enough for him to hear.

"Sorry," he apologized as he came back to his senses. "Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Min," greeted the employee who came to approach him. "Good morning, Jaemin," Yoongi greeted back.

Jisoo bow her head a little as she wasn't used being called Mrs. "Jaemin meet my wife. And...," he turned to Jisoo, "This is Na Jaemin, my secretary,".

"It's nice to meet you, Na Jaemin," said Jisoo. "It's nice to meeting you too Mrs. Min,".

Jisoo giggled, "Please just called me..Ji-..," she almost want to said her real name but she realised it was supposed to be a secret so she grinned, "Never mind, how old are you Jaemin?," asked Jisoo quickly.

"I'm 20 years old,"

"Then, just called me noona," she said happily. "Okay, noona," It's better than Mrs. Min, she thought, Yoongi gave her a serious look, "What?," she asked.

"Don't called her noona," he warned Jaemin. "Yes, sir,". Her eyes widen after she heard him saying, "No, just called me noona, because I don't want to be called as Mrs. Min," Jisoo said.

"Why not? You're my wife anyway," said Yoongi and walk away to his office. Jisoo froze for a moment, Wife? Did he just said I'm his wife.. that little rascal! she thought. "I'm not even..," she was saying it out loud until she realised Jaemin was still there beside her, she grinned to avoid the his suspicion.

"Mrs. Min, let me escort you the way to your office, it's Mr. Min's order," said Jaemin with the sweetest smile. "Jaemin-ah, just called me noona when it's just both of us. You're like a baby to me,".

Jaemin blushed. "As you wish," he bow his head a little towards her, "..noona," he continued. Jisoo clapped her hands before put it around his arm. "Now, paved the way!,".

Jisoo hoping while on their way there and Jaemin do the same. "Noona, I kinda like your presence here.. because usually my day here is boring,".

"You're still young. I'm kinda amazed how you get the position," she said. "Yoongi hyung is actually my cousin, I'm just his temporary secretary while his real secretary is on maternity leave and my dad think it's good for me to gain some experience in this break before continuing my study aboard," he told her.

"How long have you been working here?," she asked. "For quite months for now, around 5 months?,"

"What's course will you take?,". Jaemin look down, "I actually want to be a doctor so I want to take medic but my dad.. He doesn't like the idea. So, I'm taking business and accounting," he said.

"Poor soul," she said in her thought while looking at him with sympathy. "I can related to your situation. I've been there,". Jaemin's eyes sparkled, "You want to became a doctor too?,".

"Well, yes....," and I, myself is a doctor now, .. Jaemin sighed, "Well then, from now on.. you're my role model noona. I'll give up my dream and forget about being a doctor,".

"No, don't.," she said. "If it's your passion then fight for it. Prove them wrong," she continued. "If I can turn back time, I'll never gave up to be a doctor,". I can't imagine myself if I'm not one of it.

"It's hopeless noona, I can't even convinced my dad,". Jisoo got an idea inside her mind, "Don't make any decision for now. Just think of it first and since I'm here I'll help you out with that,".

Jaemin was speechless, feeling touched. "R-Really? You'll do that?,".

"Of course, because I can see myself in you,".

>>

Yoongi look at his secretary with a confused look, he was grinning widely almost the first time he stepped inside his office. "What has happened to you?,".

"Am I too obvious?,".

"Duh, It's written all over your face. It must be something good," said Yoongi waiting for him to open up. "Nothing hyung, it's just..," he seems hesitated to tell him, even he's ready to heard him.

"It's just..," he stoped for awhile looking for the right words, "I'm happy that you're marrying the right person. You're lucky, hyung and I'm truly mean it,".

I guess she's just loveable.

•••

Drop some comments and vote on this chapter!